Re: [心得] 8/28終戰107

看板TOEFL_iBT作者 (lifeandjob)時間12年前 (2011/10/14 17:23), 編輯推噓7(701)
留言8則, 8人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
實在是太多信了!! 我學長建議我,不該一昧給同學資訊,而是應該跟同學說應該怎麼準 備。 所以我隨便挑了人物篇的給大家看看! 其實口說一二題就是飆流暢度 我覺得內容上面大家講的都是大同小異的 我在網路上面找到一些資訊 再加上兩位老師上課的一些意見 大家請多指教! 人物篇: Q1. Describe a good teacher you have. In my view, a good teacher should have different characteristics. First, s/he should be faithful and dedicated to the job. If a teacher is faithful to the job, then s/he never cheats and will be impartial and students will respect such a teacher. If a teacher is dedicated towards his/her work, then s/he will teach with his/her heart. Another most important characteristic of a good teacher is patience. Teachers should never lose their patience in class when students ask questions repeatedly. A teacher should explain each and every aspect of the topic in the easiest way. Q2. Describe a good teacher you have. As far as I am concern, a person who influenced me most is John because he tided me over the difficult situation. To be more specific, when I was a graduate student, I took part in the GEPT test, which was an English test in Taiwan. I knew that pronunciation and intonation were my oral difficulties. Fortunately, my English teacher, John was erudite, having a great learning in English. He was very patient so that he spent his spare time coaching me a set of English pronunciation. As a result, I did very well in the test. Without his help, I could not have a fluent tongue. 兩種哪一個分數會比較高?送佛說是第二種,因為第一種的答案太general. Q3. A difficulty you have had and how you asked others (family or friends) for help, and how other people helped you. John is always my best friend because I know he is trusty and reliable. He will never let me down or ignore me. Once, I got a fever when I was in a music rehearsal. Although I’ve taken pills to reduce the body temperature, but it didn’t work. So I called John for help. He showed up in 10 min and took me to the nearest clinic. I couldn’t be more grateful. I started to feel better after the doctor gave me a shot and I could finally get on the stage to perform as schedule. Q4. Describe what are the important characteristics you look for in friends. I think what makes a good friend is someone who is honest and supportive. For example, John is my best friend. He is reliable and will never let me down or ignore me. Once, I got a fever when I was in a music rehearsal. Although I’ ve taken pills to reduce the body temperature, but it didn’t work. So I called John for help. He showed up in 10 min and took me to the nearest clinic. I couldn’t be more grateful. I started to feel better after the doctor gave me a shot and I could finally get on the stage to perform as schedule有時間我就會繼續講下面的句子講到被cut 掉為止。 Therefore, a friend should stand by you in the hour of any sort of need. I just think that a good friend won't leave me if I'm in trouble. Q5 Describe what are the important characteristics you look for in friends. I think my friends should have several characters as follows. First, we should understand each other. We don’t need to hold the same opinion on every thing. But deep in our heart, we can understand the feeling of each other. For example, John is my best friend. Once, I got a fever when we were in rehearsal. The pills didn’t work but this concert means so much to me so I called John for help. He showed up in 10 min and took me to the nearest clinic. I couldn’t be more grateful. It started to feel better after the doctor gave me the shot and I could finally get on the stage as schedule.有時 間我就會繼續講下面的句子講到被cut 掉為止。 True friends will show up as soon as I have a real problem. At last, friend should be honest to me, I can allow for the white lie, but I he can’t lie to me on purpose. 口說一二題大致上就是如此的意思。用同一個example一直不斷的套在同一種類型的題目 上。 我的資料中有另一位老師的資料 大家再參考看看他的套路! ( 請不要copy,每個人的思路想法是不一樣的吧) 很難背的!! 祝大家都能夠破百!!!!!! ※ 引述《lifeandjob (lifeandjob)》之銘言: : 2011 8/28 終戰107 : R26 L29 S23 W29 : 每次上來PTT好像都是來拿東西的 (拍謝拍謝) : 拿久了都覺得不好意思了~ : 現在有一點小分數 : 就還願分享一些微不足道的心得給大家了! : 【考場】 : 台大LTTC語言中心 : 【背景】 : 國立大學商業科系研究所,大學指考65,多益890 : 我的英文到底好不好,其實我也不知道 : 多益自己念的,外加幾場補習班免費講座 : 所以我也搞不清楚為何當初指考試那麼低,或是多益猜得特別好 : 【大補丸】 : 補習班的技巧+TPO (後面再說) : 【閱讀】 : TPO絕對是大絕!! : 將TPO不會的單字片語都背下來 : 我都先做單字題,之後就跟著題目的先後次序來回答。 : 這樣作完題目,文章也差不多看完了。 : 沒有出題的段落就跳過去不看 : 練習的時候將時間設定為18分! : 但是一剛開始真的很難,因為我的閱讀速度真的不是很快 : 每一篇作完都差不多22分 : 後來,有助教幫忙,知道了一些策略 : 其實,真的不用仔細讀完一整篇文章 : 其實,文章的第一段真的很重要,要去判讀讀者的態度,主旨。只要一讀完,後面的每一 : 個段落大概都是用掃過去的。大概抓到讀者有沒有新意,在談些什麼,語氣上面有無支持 : 或是反對。 : 最後一大題summary 題!大家要小心。不是讀每一段的第一句就可以解題的,而是去了解 : 每一段跟下一段中間的關係。這樣你才能知道下一段是附屬段落或是主要段落的關係。這 : 樣才知道作者的”主旨”是什麼。(再次感謝高分助教Tom的提醒) : 【聽力】 : 今年的補習班幫助我真的很大 : 去年我就有補習,但是因為當時一個班級100多多人(一點也不誇張)人數眾多 : 所以,在人海茫茫的狀況之下,我也不知道我怎麼了!! : 我上課真的很認真聽音檔,但是他似乎就是離我很遙遠,似懂非懂,答題很差 : 今年從頭再來一下,我似乎抓到了一些訣竅,(謝謝今年的送佛老師) : TPO上面其實聽多了,考點真的很清楚 : 每篇文章的脈絡都大同小異 : Ex會考 : 態度會考 : 等等的 : 所以我建議大家,先做一篇TPO看看自己的程度 : 如果分數低於20分 : 那麼就不用再做TPO : 因為英文實力不夠,即使知道要考ex,但是聽不懂內容,那有什麼用。(老師的話)。不如 : 多花一點時間在實力養成上面或是背單字或是了解背景知識 : 【口說】 : 口說上面,因為我上過兩個補習班 : 其實兩位老師的模板都大同小異 (兩個X佛) : 我也了解,其實模板不是重點 : 重點在聽力 : 只要聽力練好,內容才會得分! : (我整理一些口說1 2 的資料,是我自己的,大家有需要再跟我說) : ET$$給分上面,我覺得跟卡帶很有關係吧 : 去年有考過一次,才17 : 這次上完課就22 : 我覺得老師提到的重點很重要 (內容到底要講到什麼,ETS要的東西)! : 不過我覺得講話流暢度真的很重要的 (這個要靠自己練習,哪個神仙老師,或是補習班都 : 沒有效) : 【寫作】 : 這裡我又要再次感謝我的補習班了,那天我回去問助教問題,他印給我的範文居然是我後 : 來8/28的考題。所以我覺得我的寫作是矇到的! 當初回家功課老師給我的分數是3.0我想 : 我怎麼樣也不可馬上變成29。(我也不知到為何這麼巧阿!) : 【補習班】 : 大家都說補習班很商業。Ptt不該有這些。所以我不牴觸板規! : 不過,我想我說,107裡面可能有37 都是因為補習班我才有的。吃果子逮要拜拜樹頭!我 : 要感謝去年的哈佛補習班帶我入門,今年送佛讓我破難關!!!!! : 彭彭老師是個很有熱情活力的老師。不過聽力大班跟口說小班,我當然推小班。口說小班 : 直接用電腦上課,直接模擬真題。今年我在送佛,我覺得是環境,氣氛,及老師不斷的 : push大大跟其他補習班不同。在這裡上課,因為小班,老師認識每個人,會問問題,所以 : 上課額外專心。上口說課時,老師會抽學生回答問題,所以無形當中,我真的有被迫用功 : 吧! : 就專業度上面來說,我不得不說,送佛老師在教學上面的功力及專業度真的很行!!! 如果 : 你問我托福要不要補習,我大大推薦哈佛跟送佛! -- ※ 發信站 :批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 115.30.70.189

10/14 17:40, , 1F
推~
10/14 17:40, 1F

10/14 17:47, , 2F
推,很有啟發
10/14 17:47, 2F

10/14 17:59, , 3F
雖然跟托福無關還是跟你講一下 是"一味" 不是 "一昧"
10/14 17:59, 3F

10/14 21:11, , 4F
推~~真的很有料~~
10/14 21:11, 4F