Re: [請益] 口說第五題重點是在自己的意見嗎?

看板TOEFL_iBT作者 (pttl23)時間14年前 (2009/10/31 22:51), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《leitisia120 (cc)》之銘言: : 請問各位高手 : 口說第五題 哈佛的彭湘平老師教我們的大概是: : The man/woman's problem is that ________ : The man/woman gives her/him two solutions. : first of all,he/she suggests ________ : secondly,________ : If I were the man/woman, : I will chose first/second solution because : 一個很短的原因(時間就到了) : 可是我看到 X 大的網站和有些人 : 都是一講完problem 就直接講個人的意見 : 而且個人意見還有兩個(first, second, ) : 有時候聽力的部分似乎也沒有提到很多 : 和老師教的不一樣耶 : 到底是要著重在聽力部分 和是自己的意見比較需要多陳述 : 我想這應該只能擇其一 因為時間好短 : 先謝謝大家了! 這個是字神的郭易老師的口說模板 大家也可以參考一下 重點在於 自己喜歡那一點 另一點只要稍微提到就好 60秒約12-15句 以下是最完整版本 但可依當時狀況做刪減 譬如第一句跟最後一句可斟酌刪掉 偶覺得不錯用~ ================================================ 1. The two people in the dialog are talking about the wo(man's) problem. 2. (Define problem) ______________________. -->The (man/woman/student) feels _________ (emotion) because (problem summary) _________. -->because s/he can't do both at the same time. 3. The woman proposes two solutions to the M's problem 4. First, the woman notes that _____________________. 5. Moreover/In addition, She also says/suggests __________. (3/4/5若嫌太囉嗦 老師有說 可以直接講: the w's first soultion is___ and she also suggests that___ 6. In my opinion, the woman's 1st/2nd solution is better. -->From my perspective/point of view, -->If I were the (man/woman/student) I would ___ (pick 1 of the solutions) __________ 7. I think that the man should (2nd solution) _______. 8. Finally, I think it would be a good idea for the man to (solution 2) _______, because _______. -->In this way, s/he can kill two birds with one stone! ============================================================ 最後一句, 一石二鳥XDDD 郭易老師有說 Q5就是Q2再多個聽力 而且主要差別在 Q5一定要做出選擇! 但Q2不一定要選其中一個! 可以用on one hand...on the other hand 分數也可以拿GOOD 大家參考一下~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.231.28.19

10/31 23:13, , 1F
模板無限多,只是時間少。加快口說速度才是王道。
10/31 23:13, 1F

11/01 19:51, , 2F
背的好熟 很認真~ 推一個^^b
11/01 19:51, 2F

11/02 17:58, , 3F
考完托福了 謝謝Jason老師的托福口說菁英班 懷念... :)
11/02 17:58, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Ax4y1C_ (TOEFL_iBT)
文章代碼(AID): #1Ax4y1C_ (TOEFL_iBT)