Re: A New Beginning

看板TFG02Yee作者 (虛...)時間22年前 (2002/09/12 22:36), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《bananaTW (無敵外替~WHITY)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《lechat (nomad)》之銘ꠊ : : Miss you guys!!!!!: same as you... :I went back to TFG on MOnday, it's really good to see all those teachers. : even saying hello to 歷史老師 makes me feel quite happy(with a bit quiltyness) : :D ha! In fact, I always forgot those days I dozed off in her class. So felt really happy to see the quite "interesting" teacher. : but anyway, I agree that someone once told us, the years on the green campus : would be the greatest in our whole life! whenever we look back on it, : we will treasure everything we got in here, including ability, friendship, : and the hardship we once had but everntually turning into fruity success! : it's really good to talk to the teachers now since : we are not their students formally, we can talk more like friends!! : hope i can soon fit in to new life, i am not quite sure about it tho. Sometimes I opened my year book, feeling moved by those smiles, and thought i was really lucky to meet you all. Anything might fade away, but not love and memories! Love you guys! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.187.34.6

推 210.201.179.37 09/12, , 1F
love you too! xxx(my kiss) :D
推 210.201.179.37 09/12, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #zWAPy4W (TFG02Yee)
文章代碼(AID): #zWAPy4W (TFG02Yee)