Re: [討論] 想問大家對 SARS 疫情的看法

看板TFG00Yi作者 (having a japanese bf)時間21年前 (2003/05/09 14:29), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
this is the pointview from america^_^ i think we have to be careful but dont have to be so affraid of sars we still have to continue our daily life , arent we media usually overstate the situation even spread something which is not truth also there r many "fw:" emails on the internet which usually offer the wrong information for everybody and let people to feel very nervous feeling nervous is totally not useful for fighting sars and i think until now the people in taiwan still dont have the correct knowledge of sars to catch a sars, u need to have a short distance with the people who have sars but until now people still dont know it ...something like this my uncle (who live in the us for 30 years) even told us not to buy the cans from china it is so funny and personally i dont like the policy from the taipei government see what they do for "peace " hospital to isolate them may be correct, but the proccess is not good and some people even sugguest all taipei city's school shut down now do u know how hamful it is to do that and i dont think now we need to do it i think the the disadvantage is much greater then the advantage i am not studying in medical school maybe i said something wrong in this article and tell the truth, after i came to the us, my english grammer and vocabulary ability is getting worse....cus i live here and dont care aobut it so much sorry :P anyway...i am not in taiwan right now but ii still care about my country very much hope verybody will be fine in taiwan and i am planning to go back to taiwan in summer see u soon love u all ^_^ ※ 引述《Shainythia (加油~~)》之銘言: : 就是啊~~ : 這陣子 sars 情況越演越熱.... : 新聞媒體一天到晚都在報導.... : ptt 上也有即時的 sars 討論板 : 我只是想問問大家 : 對 sars 有什麼感覺 ? : 或是週遭的人是怎麼看待這件事 ? : 其實 我一直想知道 : 非公衛的人怎麼看待這件事 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 129.21.119.142
文章代碼(AID): #-kqg-oi (TFG00Yi)
文章代碼(AID): #-kqg-oi (TFG00Yi)