Re: [新聞]T-Mac laid out with back pain

看板T-mac作者 (慢慢賺!!!)時間18年前 (2005/11/06 02:44), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Tmac明天應該是不會上場了 希望沒事才好 畢竟才剛開季 能休息就讓他把傷養好吧 ※ 引述《barkleyc (慢慢賺!!!)》之銘言: : http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/sports/3440442 : T-Mac laid out with back pain : Rockets star is questionable for game tonight : By FRAN BLINEBURY : Copyright 2005 Houston Chronicle : Friday afternoon, Rockets trainer Keith Jones virtually carried McGrady out : of the locker room and into a Toyota Center hallway, where he was loaded onto : a flatbed electric cart for the short ride to his car. : McGrady grinned and grimaced as he went by. The rest of the Rockets frowned : with concern. : An awkward landing following a dunk near the end of practice sent McGrady : limping off the court with back spasms and makes him questionable tonight : against the New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets. : "He's our guy," center Yao Ming said. "No one wants to see him go down. It : scared people. It scared me." : At this point, the medical and basketball staffs are trying not to sound the : alarm. : "We're treating him for pain associated with back spasms," Jones said in a : statement released by the Rockets. "We'll be treating him throughout the day : and evaluating him further. He's going to get a lot of treatment today, and : we're not going to know anything until (today). Obviously, it's a game-time : type decision." : It is the latest in a series of physical problems suffered by McGrady since : the start of training camp. He sat out the final two preseason games with : tendinitis in both knees, then bruised his left knee when he collided with : Dikembe Mutombo during the final workout before Wednesday's season opener. : Then, he often hobbled around the floor while scoring 23 points in a 98-89 : win over Sacramento. : Prone to back spasms : "He went up, he dunked the ball, he came down," said Rockets coach Jeff Van : Gundy. "I didn't see much contact, if any. I don't know too much right now. I : can't play doctor. He's been the victim of some unfortunate breaks so far : this year as it pertains to injuries. So, we're hopeful." : McGrady, 26, has suffered from chronic back spasms throughout his eight-year : NBA career and received occasional treatment for them last season, his first : in Houston. He missed just four regular-season games with the Rockets a year : ago, while averaging 25.7 points to lead the team in scoring and rank sixth : in the NBA. : He hit nine of 21 shots in 38 minutes against the Kings, but McGrady said his : bruised left knee took away his explosiveness and limited some of the things : he could do. Yet he was optimistic that with rest between games, his : condition would improve. : "It's just constant pain," McGrady said after the game. "It was there all of : the time and it's just something that I'll have to deal with and play through : until it goes away. It's nothing that I'm concerned about for the long term. : Give me a couple of days off and I think I'll feel better." : Which he did, until the bad landing. : Three-guard lineup? : If McGrady, 6-8, is unable to play against the Hornets (1-1), his spot on the : starting front line could be taken by Ryan Bowen, 6-9, who played seven : minutes against Sacramento. Or Van Gundy might go with a three-guard lineup : against the Hornets, inserting David Wesley to play with Rafer Alston and : Derek Anderson. : 明天可能用豹紋先發頂替踢妹妹.... : 也有可能用三個後衛同時先發 : Wesley,Alston,DA... : "It's a long season," Anderson said. "We've got a lot of guys in here and, : hopefully, he'll be back soon. It looked bad, whatever it was." : It didn't look any better when McGrady was carried out on the cart. : -------------- : orz : 希望踢妹沒事阿 QQ : 早日康復 QQ -- █ █ █ ◢◤ ◥◣ ◥◣ ◢◤ █ █ █ ◥◣ ◢ █◢◣ ◢█◣ ◣◢◣ █ ◢ █ ◢█◣ █ █ ◢█◣ ◥◣打不死 █◤█ █◤█ ▉█ █◢█ █ █◤█ █ █ █◤ ◢◤( ̄▽ ̄#) █ █ █◢█ █◤ █◥▇ █ █◢◤ ◥██ █ ◢ ◢◤ ◥ ◥█◤ ◥◤◥ ◥ █ ◥ █ ◥▇◤ ◥▇◤ ◥█◤ ◥◣ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◥◣ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.134.60.52

11/06 08:49, , 1F
祈禱祈禱(合十)
11/06 08:49, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #13RFr_PF (T-mac)
文章代碼(AID): #13RFr_PF (T-mac)