Sports Illustrated--102504

看板T-mac作者 ( 高 處 不 勝 寒)時間19年前 (2004/10/26 13:33), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
If TRACY McGRADY had anuy second thoughts about leaving Orlando, they vanished when he heard Magic G.M. John Weisbrod say he was not his type of player. "It shows you the difference between the two organizations," says McGrady, whose threat to opt out of his contract next summer led to Houston's acquiring him for Steve Francis in a seven-player trade. "I'm sure the Rockets had some dirt on Steve when he left here, but what did they say about him? Nothing but good things. They were professional." McGrady's case for being the NBA's most talented player took a hit last season when the Magic Finished with hte league's worst record and critics branded him lazy and selfish. To counter them, he ratcheted up his summer conditioning program and spent the pressason preparing to play both guard positions as well as small forward to better mesh with All-Star center Yao Ming. "These are two guys who can stay together for 10 years--personally they're on the same page," says general manager Carroll Dawson. "Yao had already impressed me with his passing, and Tracy's passing is unbelievable." McGrady admits he often settled for jumpers while winning his second straight scoring title last year, causing his shooting percentage to sink to a career- low .417. But he also notes that because he was Orlando's only threat, teams stacked their defenses to stop him from driving. He'll have more space in the structured attack of coach Jeff Van Gundy, who feels Houston is getting the 25- year-old at just the right time--when he has something to prove. "Tracy's seen how quickly [your reputation] can change," Van Gundy says. Now T-Mac is intent on getting back to being whtat he used to be: everyone's type of plater. from I.T. Sports Illustrated Oct. 25, 2004 p.126 -- TRACY McGRADY POS. PVR PPG RPG APG SG 5 28.0 6.0 5.5 SPC FG% 3FG% FT% 1.39 41.7 33.9 79.6 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)

211.74.181.4 10/26, , 1F
簽名檔McGrady打錯字...XP
211.74.181.4 10/26, 1F

T-Mac T-Mac T-Mac!, , 2F
我眼睛是沒睜開是唄XD
T-Mac T-Mac T-Mac!, 2F
※ 編輯: VIVI2353 來自: 69.22.28.212 (10/26 23:13)
文章代碼(AID): #11VU6ecm (T-mac)
文章代碼(AID): #11VU6ecm (T-mac)