[同好] [線上]主題式寫作暨口說群組

看板StudyGroup作者 (ㄖㄨㄧㄣ~哈囉!)時間3年前 (2020/10/30 18:42), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 3年前最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
1. 自介:工程師一枚,英文能力可做基本溝通。 希望加強以生活英文為主題的簡答/短篇寫作以及口說。 2. 對象:英文有一定基礎且願意用英文詳細回答問題的成員。 3. 目標:希望關於生活常見的問題,都可用英文做流利的回答。 4. 原因:群組成立初期,希望招募更多新血 5. 地點:線上 6. 時間:每週一會公布主題與問題,每周日24:00前每位成員要完成指定任務。 7. 方式:於Line群組內執行 8. 範圍:生活英文,譬如自介、旅行、電影、食物、音樂、朋友以及家庭,目前是成立 第七週,多數成員都順利完成每週任務且有所進步。未按時提交的群主會毫不留情請你離 開群組。 9. 人數限制:內建8人,總人數不超過15人 10.解散條件:群主太忙或是成效不彰時 11.運作規則: 每週有主題(譬如影視、美食、公益、成功), 每週一會根據主題設計四至五道題目,每題會根據題目可發揮程度限制字數下限(40~60 字不等),成員每周日24:00前需以寫作形式留言回答所有題目 & 錄音複誦寫下的答案。 每個月可請假一次,但於隔週起算兩週內需補上請假週的寫作暨錄音。未請假且未準時於 24:00提交合乎字數標準的回答,將被退群。 (錄音目的是確保未來被問及相關問題時,無論打字或口說,你都能回答無礙) 群組週任務範例 2020.10.12- 2020.10.18 --------Success------- Q1. How do you define success? (minimum word count:60) Ans: I define success as discovering the true talents and utilizing them well. Everyone on this planet is unique in their way. Find their own strengths and weaknesses, and embrace their uniqueness. Living with self-confidence and self -worth is important, and develop their true potential. Not to change themselve s for pleasing others but to do their own. I hope I can be that distinctive on e. (63 words) Q2. How do you handle stress? (minimum word count:50) Ans : I usually do exercise such as boxing or workout. It could distract me fr om anxiety temporarily. I also listen to strong beat music when I'm irritated. After I calm down, I will clear my thoughts and figure out the ways to solve problems. Sometimes we need to accept the things we can’t change, focusing on something we can control. (59 words) Q3. Are you more of a leader or a follower? (minimum word count:50) Ans: I'm likely to be the leader type since I have formed various groups for a few years. I enjoy establishing rules by my own and not copy it from others. However, I'm neither motivational nor entertaining, and most people regard me as a serious person. It seems to me that I'm not so much as a leader as an inn ovator. (60 words) 4. What book influenced you the most? Please describe the book in detail. (min imum word count:100) A: In recent years, the book that impressed me the most is “The Productivity Project" written by Chris Bailey. The author spent a whole year doing a series of productivity experiments such as reducing sleep time but increasing workin g time, decreasing the caffeine and sugar intake, meditating and exercising yo ur attention muscle, etc. My favorite part is the definition of Productivity. As I read this book, I was just aware that I had been chasing my tail for a lo ng time. Then I started to follow the way to become productive and overcome th e procrastination. And I got my driving license half a year after reading the book. (107 words) (還需附上複誦以上內容的錄音) 12. 報名方式: 站內信並用英文詳細回答下列三個問題 1. What’s your job? And try to describe your duties. 2. What’s your motivation to join this group? 3. What’s your personality? And what’s your star sign? Do you think your sta r sign describes your personality well? (涉及隱私,答案可杜撰,但務必詳細) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 101.14.145.162 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/StudyGroup/M.1604054547.A.F57.html

11/01 15:45, 3年前 , 1F
推推~~
11/01 15:45, 1F

11/03 01:02, 3年前 , 2F
我之前寄過兩次,寫很多但都沒回音...
11/03 01:02, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Vc-uJzN (StudyGroup)
文章代碼(AID): #1Vc-uJzN (StudyGroup)