[學友][台北]英文口說讀書會已刪文

看板StudyGroup作者 (幸福的玩偶)時間15年前 (2009/06/27 09:08), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串11/14 (看更多)
1. 自介:Senior graduate student of NCU 2. 對象:Those people who want to polish up English Speaking 3. 目標:You have guts, and confidence in delivering your speech in the public. 4.人數限制:No more than four people 5 .運作規則:Our English meeting time will be limited on two hours, and we practice once on a week. The Following are my ideas about the process of this meeting. 1. In the beginning, there will be warm up time; each one could chat about everything with each member in 10 minutes. 2. Second period, there will be prepared speech time, two members are supposed to deliver a speech in the public within 10 minutes. 3. Third period, we have two evaluators, which means two people give today’s speakers some suggestions. 4. Fourth period, words a week, we have one person responsible for reading an article and we discuss this article, and learn new vocabulary. 6.時間: Once a week, at 9:00 in the morning on Saturday. 7.地點: McDonald, near Taipei train Station. 8.P.S: I want to tell you, English proficiency is a necessary skill for your career life, especially English speaking. Lacking of English speaking environment, we have no chance to practice English speaking; therefore, if there is no chance, then we can create an English speaking environment by ourselves. I dare not say I am proficient in Speaking, but at least I have gut to open my month, and you? I believe if we follow this process which I had list before, our speaking ability will make a significant progress. Doing something different, and you will be different from your classmates, friends, and competitors in the future. If you are interested on what I said, then please show no hesitation to contact with me. E-mail: fredqq2003@hotmail.com Fred-Lin. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.43.101.233

07/01 20:16, , 1F
Stop using the word "gut." please!
07/01 20:16, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1AHN3-_f (StudyGroup)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1AHN3-_f (StudyGroup)