Re: Catching Up With Steve Nash

看板SteveNash13作者 (額版的大家掰掰\~/)時間18年前 (2006/08/30 01:52), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《adam323 (隱居去)》之銘言: : SECAUCUS, N.J., Aug. 24 -- : It's been quite a summer for the NBA's stars. KG went to China and India. : T-Mac's on his way over to Asia soon. Shaq went to China too, then returned to : the States to hit the links with Zo,who of course, held his annual Summer : Groove. And of course, you have the 48 NBA players striving for a World : Championship in Japan. : Then we have the league's reigning two-time MVP. : "I've really been enjoying my summer," said Steve Nash from a dressing room : at NBAE Studios. : Nash was here to appear on Basketball International, with Andre Aldridge : and Simone Sandri, NBA TV's weekly, half-hour look at basketball on a world : stage. 與史提夫納許敘舊。 對NBA球星來說,這個夏天相當的多采多姿。賈內特去了中國和印度,T-Mac 也正要前往亞洲,俠客也去了中國,然後回到美國與Zo一起打高爾夫-當然, Zo今年也舉行了他的年度暑期盛會。而且,也有四十八個NBA球員正在日本 為世界籃球錦標賽奮戰。 然後我們也有聯盟優秀的兩次最有價值球員得主。 「我一直非常享受這個夏天」史提夫納許在NBAE攝影棚的化妝間說。 納許在這裡是為了「國際籃球」這個NBA電視每週半小時的節目,與Andre Aldridge和 Simone Sandri一起看看國際舞台上的籃球賽事。 : So, what has Nash been doing with his summer vacation? He has hosted a : charity game, had his locks shorn (yes, this was news), watched the World Cup, : kicked around the pelota with the New York Red Bulls and hung out with FC : Barcelona and the reigning FIFA Player of the Year, Ronaldinho. : "That was a blast," Nash said. "Soccer's been a big part of my life. : It was a great chance for me to go out there and play with the professionals." : Nash will again play with the professionals, this time for his day job. The : Suns will open training camp in Treviso, Italy on Sept. 30 as a part of the NBA : Europe Live Tour presented by EA. On Thursday in a soggy Secaucus, we took a : moment to talk with Steve. 所以,目前為止納許在暑假裡做了些什麼呢?他主辦了一場慈善賽, 剪了頭髮(對,這是新聞),看了世界杯,和紐約紅牛隊打了打西班牙回力球, 以及跟傑出的FC巴塞隆納與FIFA年度球員羅納杜一起共度。 「那真是超讚的」納許說。「足球在我的生命中佔了很大的一部分,對我來說 這是個很棒的機會,能夠去那裡和這些職業球員一起踢球。」 納許將再一次與職業球員打球-這一次是他的正職工作。太陽隊九月三十日 將於義大利的特雷維索開始訓練營,這是歐盟所贊助的NBA歐洲現場巡迴活動之一。 星期四在這個溼悶的Secaucus,我們與史提夫抽空聊了一會。 : NBA.com: You played three grueling playoff series, two seven-game series : and a six-game series. How tired were you physically and mentally, and has this : summer helped you rejuvenate? : Nash: "I actually felt good at the end of the season. I could have kept : playing. But this summer's been great to rejuvenate, nonetheless. I feel really : good right now and I'm excited for the next season." : NBA.com: You made the Western Conference Finals last season. What do you : need to do to get over that hump into The Finals? : Nash: "I think we need better luck with our health, and if we can formulate : the same chemistry and style of play that we did last year with a few extra : pieces thanks to good health, we feel we're right there." : NBA.com: One of those pieces, obviously, is Amaré Stoudemire. He participated : in USAB camp and then took some time off to rehab further. Do you expect him : back for camp? NBA.com:你打了三個相當勞累的季後系列賽-兩個七場(系列賽)以及一個六場(系列賽), 你當時在體力與精神上有多麼的疲累?這個夏天是否幫助你恢復了精神呢? 納許:事實上在球季結束的時候我感覺非常的好,我甚至可以繼續打下去。 不過個夏天真的讓我在精神上恢復很多。我現在覺得非常棒,而且非常期待 下一個球季的來臨。 NBA.com:你在上個球季打到西區的冠軍賽。你需要做什麼來突破進入總決賽 的這個阻礙呢? 納許:我覺得我們在健康上需要更多的運氣。而且如果我們可以像去年一樣 凝聚相同的化學元素以及球風,再加上一些健康上的好運的話,我覺得我們 一定會戰勝。 NBA.com:原因之一,很顯然的是史陶德麥爾。他加入了USAB營,接著進了 復健所休息了一陣子。你覺得他會回到訓練營嗎? 納許:是的,我想我們都希望他能夠跟我們一起迎接新的球季,但是這將是 會跟隨他的職業生涯一輩子的東西。當你經歷了重大的手術,你必須持續 的準備著維持身材以及避免受傷。他正在逐漸充滿希望的訓練自己的強度, 但是這是我們必須耐心等待的,並且確保我們給他足夠的時間重拾信心, 安心的歸隊。 : Nash: "Yeah, I think we expect him to start the season with us. But this is : something that's going to be with him throughout the remainder of his career. : "When you go through such an important surgery, you're continually preparing to : be fit and prevent injury. He's hopefully building up his strength, but it's : something we need to be patient with and make sure we give him enough time to : be confident and comfortable." : NBA.com: You're going to start training camp in Italy. What are your thoughts : about opening your training camp overseas? : Nash: "I'm extremely excited. I love to travel and I love Italy. Opening camp : in Italy is not only a change for us, but a great opportunity to experience a : different culture and a different type of training camp. It's going to be a lot : of fun before. : "There are so many great spots in Italy and I've loved it all. One place I : haven't been is the Venice/Treviso area, so I'm excited to do that. And I've : been to Rome, so I'm excited to return there." : NBA.com: This has been a great summer to be a fan for you, first the World Cup, : now the World Championships. How are you following the games? : Nash: "Well, it's been on early in the morning, so I haven't got to watch much, : but I've been following the scores, and it's been fun to follow. " : NBA.com: Who do you think are the favorites in the tournament? : Nash: "The US and Argentina are the two best teams, we'll see what happens when : they collide." : http://www.nba.com/features/nash_060824.html?rss=true NBA.com: 你將在義大利開始訓練營。你對於在海外開始你的訓練營有什麼想法? 納許:我非常非常興奮。我熱愛旅遊而且我愛義大利。在義大利開始訓練 不僅對我們來說是個改變,更是去體驗不同文化以及不同模式訓練營的絕佳 機會。 義大利有很多很棒的景點,而且我都很喜歡!我唯一沒去過的就是 威尼斯/特拉維索一帶,所以我對能夠去那裡感到非常興奮。我已經去過羅馬, 所以我也很高興能夠回到那裡。 NBA.com: 這對身為球迷身份的你來說也是一個相當棒的夏天,先是世界杯 足球賽事,接著是世界籃球錦標賽。你看了這些比賽了嗎? 納許:因為比賽都在凌晨時間,所以我沒有辦法看很多比賽,但是 我都密切注意著結果,而且覺得非常有趣。 NBA.com: 你覺得在錦標賽中誰最有冠軍相? 納許:美國隊和阿根廷隊是最棒的兩個隊伍,我們可以看看當他們交會的時候 會碰撞出什麼樣的火花。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 編輯: ppr 來自: 59.104.12.79 (08/30 03:24)

08/30 09:25, , 1F
等你改完0.0
08/30 09:25, 1F
改完了 ^^ ※ 編輯: ppr 來自: 59.104.21.51 (08/30 14:00)

08/30 21:52, , 2F
ppr會翻外電@@
08/30 21:52, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #14z7xlBv (SteveNash13)
文章代碼(AID): #14z7xlBv (SteveNash13)