Re: [討論] Nash的倒追事件

看板SteveNash13作者 (卑鄙咩諾)時間18年前 (2006/08/27 11:53), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
(恕刪)813篇有人說想看歌詞 順便附上youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxafl6-WQwo
傳說中的Nash出現在大概2分45秒左右 N:Am I throwing you off? T:Nope! N:Didn t think so... T:How ya doin young lady The feeling that you gave me really drives me crazy You dont have a player on your trunk I was at a loss of words First time that we spoke N:If ya lookin for a girl that’ll treat you right If you lookin’ for her in the day time in the light T:You might be the type if I play my cards right I ll find out by the end of the night N: You expect me to just let you hit it But will you still respect me if you get it? T:All I can do is try, gimme one chance What’s the problem? I don’t see no ring on your hand I be the first to admit it, I’m curious about you, you seem so innocent N: You wanna get in my world, get lost in it Boy I’m tired of running, lets walk for a minute Chorus- T:Promiscuous girl Wherever you are I’m all alone And it s you that I want N: Promiscuous boy You already know That I’m all yours What you waiting for? T:Promiscuous girl You re teasing me You know what I want And I got what you need N: Promiscuous boy Let s get to the point Cause we re on a roll You ready? N: Roses are red Verse- Some diamonds are blue Chivalry is dead But you re still kinda cute T:Hey! I can t keep my mind off you Where you at, do you mind if I come through N: I’m out of this world come with me to my planet Get you on my level do you think that you can handle it? T:They call me Thomas last name Crown Recognize game I m a lay mine s down N: I m a big girl I can handle myself But if I get lonely I’ma need your help Pay attention to me I don t talk for my health T:I want you on my team N: So does everybody else. T:Baby we can keep it on the low Let your guard down ain’t nobody gotta know If you with it girl I know a place we can go N: What kind of girl do you take me for? T:Promiscuous girl Wherever you are I’m all alone And it s you that I want N: Promiscuous boy You already know That I’m all yours What you waiting for? T:Promiscuous girl You re teasing me You know what I want And I got what you need N: Promiscuous boy Let s get to the point Cause we re on a roll You ready? Chorus- T: Don t be mad, don t get mean N: Don t get mad, don t get mean T: Hey! Don t be mad, don t get mean N: Don t get mad, don t be mean T:Wait! I don t mean no harm I can see you with my t-shirt on N:I can see you with nothing on feelin on me before you bring that on T: Bring that on N: You know what I mean T:Girl, I’m a freak you shouldn t say those things N:I’m only trying to get inside of your brain To see if you can work me the way you say T:It s okay, it s alright I got something that you gon like N:Hey is that the truth or are you talking trash Is your game M.V.P. like Steve Nash] Chorus- T: Promiscuous Girl Wherever you are I’m all alone And its you that I want N: Promiscmuous Boy I m calling your name But you re driving me crazy The way you re making me wait T: Promiscuous Girl You re teasing me You know what I want And I got what you need N: Promiscuous Boy We re one in the same So we don t gotta play games no more <end> 整首很長...全貼有AP幣之嫌,本來想刪掉Chorus一段,但仔細看發現不一樣><” 有提到Nash也才這麼一句|||||||| 台灣mv的翻譯好像是『主場mvp,聯盟裡的助攻王』 這句話也看不出哪裡在罵= =整首歌就是在講party上男女調情吧... 話說Nelly和Nash嫂型還真的有點像|||||第一次用色彩,希望ok... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.84.16.24
文章代碼(AID): #14yHSjVf (SteveNash13)
文章代碼(AID): #14yHSjVf (SteveNash13)