Re: Voy這部拍的好感人喔...把老珍葳的心境都拍出來 …

看板StarTrek作者時間18年前 (2006/02/15 02:01), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/6 (看更多)
※ 引述《ssbin.bbs@bbs.badcow.com.tw (我真是有福氣的人~~~~)》之銘言: > ※ 引述《chance.bbs@bbs.yzu.edu.tw (史波茹 提督)》之銘言: > : 我想打聽這首歌是... ? > : 還有是誰唱的 XD > 我也想問ㄝ... > 而且影片的剪輯功力很好,掌握每一個換場景的時間 > 我找了last night on earth > 發現只有U2樂團有同名專輯,但是U2並不是唱這首歌的團體 > 請問這部影片的原始出處是哪裡阿?? > 是派拉蒙剪的影片嗎?? > 謝謝~~ 我找到了 Artist: Delta goodrem Song: Last Night On Earth Album: Mistaken Identity -- It's the last night on earth before the great divide My hands are shaking time was never on our side And there's no such thing as a beautiful goodbye As an ordinary day I prayed for you a thousand times It's never enough No matter how many times I tried to tell to tell you this is love If tomorrow never comes I want you to know right now that I I'm gonna love you until the day I die If tomorrow falls asleep can you hold me first I'm gonna love you like it's the last night on earth Like it's the last night on earth A penny for your thoughts A picture so it lasts Let's knock down the walls of immortality Your fingers on my skin only you can hear my fear Only you can help me heal I see forever with you here It's never enough no matter how many miles stand between us this is love If tomorrow never comes I want you to know right now that I I'm gonna love you until the day I die If tomorrow falls asleep can you hold me first I'm gonna love you like it's the last night on earth It's never enough No it's never enough it's never enough Oohh The afterglow The horizon line The shadows fall Will you still be mine Will you still be mine Will you still be mine I ask If tomorrow never comes I want you to know right now that I I'm gonna love you until the day I die If tomorrow falls asleep can you hold me first I'm gonna love you like it's the last night on earth -- ※ Origin: 元智大學 風之塔 <bbs.yzu.edu.tw> ※ From : 218-166-232-163.dynamic.hinet.net ※ X-Info: Re: Voy這部拍的好感人喔...把老珍葳的心境都拍出來 … ※ X-Sign: 11V3OA9q5I29GzGu6dbw (06/02/14 21:55:21 )
文章代碼(AID): #13yXhm00 (StarTrek)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13yXhm00 (StarTrek)