[推薦] Christina Perri - A Thousand Years

看板Songs作者 (大頭)時間11年前 (2012/11/18 22:08), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
1.歌手名: Christina Perri 2.歌名/專輯名: A Thousand Years/A Thousand Years 3.連結: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00&feature=share
4.歌詞: Heart beats fast 心跳加速 Colors and promises 美麗的承諾 How to be brave 要怎麼勇敢? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall 當我害怕愛上的時候我該怎麼去愛? But watching you stand alone 但是看你獨自一人站著 All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow 我所有的懷疑不知怎地瞬間散去 One step closer 再近一點 I have died everyday waiting for you 我每一天都是如次苦苦守候著你 Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 親愛的,不要害怕,我已經愛了你好久 For a thousand years 愛你一千年 I'll love you for a thousand more 我還會再愛你幾千年 Time stands still 時間停止 Beauty in all she is 她是如此的美麗 I will be brave 我會堅強起來 I will not let anything take away 我不會讓任何事物被帶走 What's standing in front of me 在我眼前的任何事物 Every breath 每一個呼吸 Every hour has come to this 每一分每一秒都是為了這個 One step closer 再近一點 I have died everyday waiting for you 我每一天都是如次苦苦守候著你 Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 親愛的,不要害怕,我已經愛了你好久 For a thousand years 愛你一千年 I'll love you for a thousand more 我還會再愛你幾千年 And all along I believed I would find you 我始終相信,總有一天我會找到你 Time has brought your heart to me 時間終於把你的心帶來給我 I have loved you for a thousand years 我已經愛你一千年了 I'll love you for a thousand more 我還要再愛你幾千年 One step closer 再近一點 One step closer 再近一點 I have died everyday waiting for you 我每一天都是如次苦苦守候著你 Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 親愛的,不要害怕,我已經愛了你好久 For a thousand years 愛你一千年 I'll love you for a thousand more 我還會再愛你幾千年 And all along I believed I would find you 我始終相信,總有一天我會找到你 Time has brought your heart to me 時間終於把你的心帶來給我 I have loved you for a thousand years 我已經愛你一千年了 I'll love you for a thousand more 我還要再愛你幾千年 Vocabularies: All along 始終 5.想法: 一首會越聽越喜歡的歌,旋律和歌詞我都很喜歡 再搭配上最近暮光之城的劇情,整個很棒! 吸血鬼的千年之戀... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 175.96.209.7

11/18 23:04, , 1F
11/18 23:04, 1F

11/19 03:35, , 2F
11/19 03:35, 2F

11/21 22:27, , 3F
很純淨的好聲音
11/21 22:27, 3F

11/26 21:48, , 4F
推~~~我有收藏這首
11/26 21:48, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1GgElAYe (Songs)
文章代碼(AID): #1GgElAYe (Songs)