[推薦] Jay Sean - Down ft. Lil Wayne

看板Songs作者 (vi)時間12年前 (2012/06/01 14:55), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
1.歌手名:Jay Sean 2.歌名/專輯名: Down 3.連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM
4.歌詞: Baby are you down down down down down, Down,down Even if the sky is falling down, Down,down Ooh(ohhh) You oughta know,tonight is the night to let it go Put on a show,I wanna see how you lose control So leave it behind 'cause we,have a night to get away So come on and fly with me,as we make our great escape So baby don't worry,you are my only You won't be lonely,even if the sky is falling down You'll be my only,no need to worry Baby are you down down down down down, Down,down Baby are you down down down down down, Down,down Even if the sky is falling down Just let it be,come on and bring your baby next to me I'll take you away,hey,turn this place into our private getway So leave it behind 'cause we,have a night to get away So come on and fly with me,as we make our great escape (So why don't we run away) So baby don't worry,you are my only You won't be lonely,even if the sky is falling down You'll be my only,no need to worry Baby are you down down down down down, Down,down Baby are you down down down down down, Down,down Even if the sky is falling down Even if the sky is falling down like she supposed to be She gets down low for me Down like her temperture,'cause to me she zero degree She cold,overfreeze I got that girl from everseas Now she my miss America now can I be her soldier please I'm fighting for this girl I'm a battlefield of love Don't it look like baby cupid sent his arrows from above Don't you ever leave the side of me Indefinitely,not probably and honestly I'm down like the economy Yeahhhhh So baby don't worry,you are my only You won't be lonely,even if the sky is falling down You'll be my only,no need to worry Baby are you down down down down down Down,down Baby are you down down down down down Down,down Even if the sky is falling down 5.想法: 對這首歌的感覺 回憶 等等 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.35.218.158

10/14 16:07, , 1F
這首歌當我鈴聲好久了~~好聽!!
10/14 16:07, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Fo6TvkY (Songs)
文章代碼(AID): #1Fo6TvkY (Songs)