Re: [外電] Sixers relieve Eddie Jordan of coach …

看板Sixers作者 ( move on )時間14年前 (2010/05/04 11:04), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《hanway (紗之器)》之銘言: : http://www.nba.com/sixers/news/100415_jordan.html : Philadelphia, PA – April 15, 2010 – Philadelphia 76ers President and : General Manager Ed Stefanski announced that the team has relieved Eddie : Jordan of his head coaching responsibilities. Effective immediately, the team : will begin its search for a new head coach. : “Decisions of this nature are never easy, but I am making this change : because I didn’t feel significant progress was being made on either end of : the court,” Stefanski said. “As the season progressed, it became : increasingly clear to me that this was necessary in order to provide a new : direction for our team and gain more continuity.” : Jordan was named the 23rd head coach in team history on June 1, 2009. In one : season as head coach of the Sixers, Jordan compiled a 27-55 (.329) record. Ex-Piston coach Doug Collins 'intrigued' by possibility of return to 76ers Associated Press Philadelphia -- Former NBA coach Doug Collins says he's "intrigued" by the possibility of returning to Philadelphia to coach the 76ers. Collins says he met with 76ers general manager Ed Stefanski and other team officials for five hours Saturday in Scottsdale, Ariz. Collins, an NBA analyst with TNT, said in a statement Monday the team holds "a special place in my heart and I am intrigued by the opportunity to return to Philadelphia." Collins played for the Sixers before he went on to coach Chicago, Detroit and Washington. The 76ers were set to interview former Dallas coach Avery Johnson on Monday. from detnews.com -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.43.161

05/04 12:16, , 1F
兩個我都不愛..
05/04 12:16, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Btuwwij (Sixers)
文章代碼(AID): #1Btuwwij (Sixers)