與Allen Iverson在線上邂逅-2005.10.06聊天室뀠…

看板Sixers作者 (God Bless Mario)時間18年前 (2005/10/14 14:59), 編輯推噓9(902)
留言11則, 8人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
Virginia: How well do you think that you and Webber will be this season? Do you see your self being a good 1 - 2 punch!? Virginia:你認為本季你跟Webber能配合到什麼程度呢?你想你們會變成一記有力的左右 連擊嗎!?(怪怪的,應該是指搭檔吧orz) Allen Iverson: I definitely think we can be one of the best one-two punches in the league. We can get familiar with each other in the preseason now, as it was tough when he came to us at the end of the season last year, where we didn't have much time to get our games together. But I think it will be different this year and I look forward to it. Allen Iverson:我想我們一定能成為聯盟裡其中一對最好的搭檔。在季前熱身賽裡我們對 彼此更加熟悉,當去年球季末他加入時情況是很艱困的,因為我們沒有很多時間能一起比 賽、磨合。但是我認為今年一定會有所不同,而我也相當期待著。(不過CW現在掛彩中orz) Michal (Poland): What's your opinion about Andre Iguodala? Michal (Poland):你如何看待Andre Iguodala的呢? Allen Iverson: Iggy is a great player, he's an All-Star waiting to happen. Allen Iverson:Iggy是一位好球員,他正等待著蛻變成一位明星。 Michael (La Crescenta): Hey AI! Hope you doin well.. My question is because of your height, in what area of your game did you have to work on the most to be succesfull in the nba? And who's your closest friend in the nba? haha thanks. Take care! Michael (La Crescenta):嘿,AI!希望你們能表現得很好。我的問題跟你的身高有關, 在你的比賽裡,你覺得哪種領域是你必須花上最多心力才能在NBA裡成功的呢?還有NBA裡 誰是你最親密的朋友呢?哈哈、謝啦。多保重! Allen Iverson: I had to work on every aspect, there wasn't just one point. Being my size, when to release the ball, where to release all those things I had to work on. Allen Iverson:我必須在任何方面都繼續努力,那並不只是單方面的事而已。身高如我, 何時該把球傳出去、要傳到哪裡去…這些事都是我要繼續努力的。 Max (Cleveland): A.I. I know that you used to play football, do you miss it and what's you favorite team? Max (Cleveland):A.I。我知道你擅長美式足球,你是否很懷念它,而你最喜歡的隊伍又 是哪隻呢? Allen Iverson: I miss football a lot. And Dallas Cowboys are my team. Allen Iverson:我相當的想念它。而Dallas Cowboys則是我最喜歡的隊伍。 La Grande: In your mind what does team USA need to do to get back on track??? La Grande:你認為美國隊應該做些什麼才能回到正確的軌道上呢??? Allen Iverson: I think it's important to get more time together, where we can practice together and get a good thing going among the players. That's important. Allen Iverson:我認為增加更多一起練習的時間是很重要的,能讓我們一起練習、讓好的 效應發酵於每一位球員之間。那是很重要的。 Sharon (London, Ont): Did you learn any new moves/tricks by playing/watching basketball in Asia? Sharon (London, Ont):請問在這趟玩賞的亞洲籃球之旅中,你有學到新的動作或招數嗎? Allen Iverson: I actually did. I learned a few things the guys were doing at a clinic out there. I don't think I'll be inserting them into my game in the NBA though. They are strictly for the playground! Allen Iverson:我的確這麼做了。我跟一些在診所外面表演的人們學了一點東西。但是我 想我不會把它們用在NBA的比賽裡。嚴格來說,它們全屬於鬥牛場的動作!(感謝Leek大XD) John (Dallas): Is this the year Korver steps up and starts hitting the big shots? John (Dallas):請問今年Korver會增加並開始投進關鍵一擊嗎? Allen Iverson: Yeah, he has been. He did that all last season. He knocks down big shots for us. He makes the game easier for me, he really spreads the floor for me. He's definitely one of the greatest shooters...if not the greatest shooter..in the league right now. Allen Iverson:Yeah,他早已是了。他在上一季就常幹這種事啦。他為我們投進了KO對手 的關鍵一擊。對我來說,他讓比賽變得更為簡單,他的投射能力牽制了對方的防守,讓我 有更大的空間施展身手。如果他不是聯盟中最好的射手,也是最好的射手群裡的一個。 (感謝Justcold大的訂正<(_ _)>) Vieng Nguyen (Melbourne, Australia): Hey AI. Is there a normal ritual you go through to prepare yourself mentally and physically before each game? Vieng Nguyen (Melbourne, Australia):嘿,AI。請問在每場比賽之前你習慣做些什麼讓 你的身心準備好呢? Allen Iverson: I don't. If anything, I just kiss my wife and kids before I leave. That's it. Allen Iverson:並沒有。真要說的話,我會在上場之前親一下我的太太和孩子們。 就這樣。 Tonya (Champaign, IL): What do you see as the Sixers' biggest strengths for the 05-06 season? Tonya (Champaign, IL):你認為76人在05-06賽季裡最大的優勢是什麼呢? Allen Iverson: Me! (Laughing) Ha-ha. No, no, just joking. Seriously, I think we have alot of talent. And I think mixing me and Chris in with some of this young talent will be a strength. I also think we have to run the court and be athletic in our game. Allen Iverson:我!(大笑) 哈-哈。不不,只是開個玩笑。說真的,我覺得我們擁有很 多有才能的球員。而我認為我跟Chris能與這些年輕有才能的球員相處融洽的話,將會成為 一股很大的力量。我也認為我們必須在球場上來回奔跑,並且每場比賽都要保持活力。 Washington DC: Have you thought about what your career plans are after basketball? Washington DC:你可曾想過打完籃球之後的生涯規劃嗎? Allen Iverson: I just want to be professional fisherman. That's about it! Allen Iverson:我只想當一位職業的漁夫(釣客)。就是這樣! Steven Mutua (Fremont,CA): I am huge fan of yours Allen and I like what the team has done in the offseason. What are the team goals in terms of the post season. Are we smelling a championship? Steven Mutua (Fremont,CA):Allen,我是你眾多粉絲中的一人。而且我也很喜歡這隻隊 伍在賽季外時所做的種種。請問這隻隊伍下一季的展望是什麼?我們能聞到冠軍的味道嗎 ? Allen Iverson: Absolutely. I have to feel that way going into the season, or else there is no reason to lace up my sneakers. Hey, you can always say if you had this guy or that guy you could be better -- if we had Shaq or Kobe or T-Mac , yeah we'd be better -- but I like this group of players we have here and I truly think we can go out and make a run for the title with this group. Allen Iverson:這是絕對的。我不由得感覺賽季將會朝這樣的方向邁進,不然我就沒有理 由繫上球鞋的鞋帶了。嘿,人們總是能說如果你有這傢伙、或那傢伙的話將會更好-如果我 們有俠客、Kobe或者是T-Mac,Yeah,我們能變得更好-但是我喜歡現在的這批隊友,而且 我真誠地認為我們能走得更遠、甚至能和這批夥伴實現得到冠軍的夢想。 Allen Iverson: Thanks to all my fans for supporting me all these years. I'll do everything in my power to continue to perform for you and I will play every game like it's my last and help my team win every basketball game. Allen Iverson:感謝這些年來不間斷地支持著我的球迷朋友們。我將會盡力做好每一件事 並持續的表現給你們看,而我也會把每一戰都當成最後一戰,然後協助我的隊伍贏得每一 場的比賽! (完) -- 終於翻完了...orz 不通順的地方請不吝指導修正~ 非常感謝 <(_ _)> -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.84.150

10/14 15:36, , 1F
推....我也想參加...=.=
10/14 15:36, 1F

10/14 16:06, , 2F
AI應該是說KK是很好的射手但是還不是聯盟裡最好的!
10/14 16:06, 2F

10/14 16:06, , 3F
有謙虛的意味~~~姚明教的他嗎 中庸之道
10/14 16:06, 3F

10/14 16:07, , 4F
<(_ _)>
10/14 16:07, 4F

10/14 16:19, , 5F
恩...我贊成樓下的說法
10/14 16:19, 5F

10/14 16:53, , 6F
唔,小艾的字典沒有「謙虛」這個字吧;而且他稱讚隊友一
10/14 16:53, 6F

10/14 16:54, , 7F
向不遺餘力。^^|||
10/14 16:54, 7F

10/14 17:21, , 8F
地板動作 -> 鬥牛場動作 地板動作變成是breaking了 :P
10/14 17:21, 8F

10/14 18:03, , 9F
歐歐 訂正大感謝 <(_ _)>
10/14 18:03, 9F
※ 編輯: nekomatagi 來自: 218.166.84.150 (10/14 18:08)

10/15 02:26, , 10F
謝謝你的翻譯^^!
10/15 02:26, 10F

10/15 03:49, , 11F
1-2 punch 就是左右連拳啦,引申為有破壞力的好搭檔 ^O^
10/15 03:49, 11F
文章代碼(AID): #13JrTGH6 (Sixers)
文章代碼(AID): #13JrTGH6 (Sixers)