Re: 四歲小女孩訪問Darren

看板Savage作者 (☆Nicole)時間18年前 (2006/07/23 21:22), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《nicole31 (☆Nicole)》之銘言: : 是Affirmation要發行之前的訪問 : 太~~~可愛了! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV75QjkAK0k
: 尤其是不小心忘記Darren名字的那段 : 呵 我也有些地方聽不太出來... 我就把我聽懂的寫出來 聽起來很模糊的我就打兩個問號...哈 (請聽得懂的人不吝出個聲...) 喔~括號裡是我無聊加上的動作或表情 ====================== Darren: Hi! Hanna: Hi~ D: I'm over here (waving) H: I know~ D: What's your name? H: Hanna D: Darren, it's good to meet you ... D: I don't know how this works(??) Do you wanna come over to the couch and have a little chat? ====================== H: Hi, my name is Hanna Steffen.(??姓氏不確定怎麼拼) I'm talking to... (hit herself on the forehead) ... I can't remember what his name is! D: (with a very cute but embarrassed smile) H: My my name is Hanna Steffen. I'm talking to Darren from Savage Garden. How do you write the songs? D: Um, usually I work with Daniel. He's the other...person in our band. And he gives me little pieces of music and I take them away sometimes on a tape. I listen to them in my car and I start humming. And then I make melodies and then I write lyrics, like little words and stories. H: How long does it take? D: Sometimes it can take...two minutes and sometimes it can take weeks. It just depends. Usually the good ones just happen really quickly. (nodding) H: Who's your best friend? D: Colby (喔! 是他的前妻~) H: You have sleep person? D: (an embarrassed smile again) I used to...ha ha ha H: How many girlfriends have you got? D: (哭笑不得) I don't have any at the moment (burst out laughing) None. (burst out laughing again) How many boyfriends have you got? H: I have quite a lot. D: (surprisedly) Do you have a boyfriend? What's his name? H: Max! D: Max ... H: You have your new CD coming out tomorrow. Do you like it? D: I love it! H: Do you think I like it? D: I hope so... (almost whispering) H: I do~~~ D: Oh! Good! ... (IKILY video clip)... H: I haven't got anymore question. D: It's over? You finished? That's it? Thank you. Have fun. Did you have fun? H: Yup! D: Thank you. H: Bye~ D: Bye. H: Oh yammy yammy yammy! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.95.106

07/23 22:51, , 1F
大推阿 小女孩超可愛的,把手放頭上那段
07/23 22:51, 1F

07/23 22:51, , 2F
感謝如此詳細的transcript!
07/23 22:51, 2F
※ 編輯: nicole31 來自: 61.228.95.106 (07/23 23:01)

07/25 00:46, , 3F
啊啊大推 :D
07/25 00:46, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #14mtW93Z (Savage)
文章代碼(AID): #14mtW93Z (Savage)