Re: [問題] 中英文自傳求批!! 應徵航太業 感謝

看板Salary作者 ( :)時間11年前 (2013/07/01 22:34), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《sunboy0521 (大大大蔡)》之銘言: : 長官您好,本人XXX,畢業於XXX,多益成績705分,今年24歲 : 從小住在機場旁邊,每天看著飛機起起落落,夢想有天能為航空公司的一員,為航空公司 : 效力。 : 在學期間主修ic設計,雖非傳統力學、機械學,但對機械、馬達等,有一定的相關知識。 : 此外平常機車簡單的保養維修,皆不假他人之手,相信XX有相關的知識與實作。而就讀 : 碩班時,有與日本人、法國人、印度人、等外國人共事的經驗,在如此需要與國際接軌的 : 航太領域裡,此經驗能讓我快速熟悉貴領域,加上XX對自己學習能力把握,相信能在最 : 短的時間進入狀況,並升任此份要職。 : 大學期間參與三屆啦啦隊比賽與熱舞社,學習到團隊的力量與溝通協調的能力。而擔任社 : 團總務,讓我了解到社團營運不只是熱忱,還需要實際經營策略,例如:找贊助廠商、吸 : 引新生、接洽表演活動等開源的方法。 : 大學期間假日在洋菸酒賣場打工約五年時間,雖為兼職銷售工作,但了解了許多酒類知識 : ,並對促銷活動的企劃與行銷、與廠商、客人的應對進退皆有些許經驗。 : 不管是在社團營運、團體比賽、兼職銷售方面,皆顯示XX是位積極、抗壓性高、具有溝 : 通協調能力,故相信能勝任此份要職。 : 希望能與有貴公司進一步面談的機會 謝謝 : Dear Sir/Madam, : I am writing this letter to introduce myself and inquire about the openings : of maintenance engineer. I have been passionate about being a problem solver : and I’m also good at communicating with others in engineering. I believe I’ : m capable of taking this job. : As a graduate student of NCHU in Electrical Engineering, I excelled in all my : classes; this led to an opportunity to be an engineer. Although I did not : major in Mechanical Engineering, I am confident that I have enough knowledge : about Mechanical Engineering. And when I was studying for my master's degree : , I cooperated with many foreign people , like: japanese、French and Indian . : So I am confident to cowork with foreign engineers. : I have been cultivated with strong communication skill and leadership skill : from the experiences of leading cheerleader competition and taking part in : dance club’s works in college. And I also learned how to cooperate with : others. For example。While seeking sponsors, we have to manage to make people : have consensus of reaching the same goal. So I am confident to be a bridge : between technician and foreign engineers. : I am also a bright, energetic and hard working person. I am sure that it : would be worthwhile for us to meet. I am looking forward to talk to you about : this employment. : Sincerely Yours, : XXX What makes a good maintenance engineer? What are the relevances betweeen you and the ideal engineer? Personally I don't think you're a good fit for this position. They can't afford to hire people who has little experiences in this professional field. They won't put that much effots in equipping you with the needed skill to their business because you don't even own a pro certificate in order to demonstrate your passion. You may be a good fit for positions related to sales or marketing based on past experiences. Writing autobiography is no easy job. Try to express your struggles and your role in the activities, how you solve problems and what you learn during that period. Whatever jobs your're hunting for, remember to distinquish yourself from others. good luck -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 112.105.92.216

07/01 22:56, , 1F
感謝d大 謝謝
07/01 22:56, 1F

07/01 23:06, , 2F
:)
07/01 23:06, 2F

07/01 23:08, , 3F
他住在機場旁邊啊 經驗不錯啊 我住在總統府旁現在也當…
07/01 23:08, 3F

07/01 23:20, , 4F
score!!!get straight to the point!!!
07/01 23:20, 4F