[問題] Re: [公告] 網友需為言論負責,切莫誤觸法網已刪文

看板SYSOP作者 (n/a)時間4年前 (2019/09/08 17:16), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
I share those English news because I find out that people on PTT do not speak English very well. They cannot read English newspaper or even understand that Gossip equals to slandering in English dictionary. That will cause problems when they use cell phones or drive cars because they can insult or kill English speaking people (who are the inventors of cell phones and cars). It is already hurting the economy in Taiwan now because some of them use "China Bitch" to insult people from Mainland China (who may have USA passport). In fact, in English dictionary, the two words "mogul" or "tycoon" actually mean millionaire and all of them have some relationships with China. Some people in Taiwan also own factories in China too. The English word "China Bitch" was used by Japanese and revolutionists from Hong Kong but they may not be used appropriately at this moment since both countries now depend heavily on China's economy. So I wonder why people can use this word without speaking English very well. Do they want to commit internet crime and go against international law?? Like driving English cars to kill English people, driving Japanese cars to kill Japanese people, or even driving Chinese cars to kill Chinese people, etc. ----- Sent from JPTT on my Htc HTC Desire 12+. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 101.14.168.123 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/SYSOP/M.1567934198.A.CF7.html
文章代碼(AID): #1TTCRspt (SYSOP)
文章代碼(AID): #1TTCRspt (SYSOP)