[寫作班]托福第39週 vinneko (1)

看板ST-English作者 (OD)時間15年前 (2009/07/25 00:50), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
If you could change one important thing in your hometown, what would you change? We all know that the oil fuel in the earth would be running out in the following decades, however, few of us are willing to change our life styles to save energy. The problem is not that we don't want to, but we don't know how to . Therefore, if I could change one thing in my hometown , I would change all that I can think of to build a "green town". First, I would change all the bulbs in street lights become LED bulbs and add solar batteries in the street lights system. Since LED bulbs could have the same luminousness with less power, we could save more power by using them. Additionally, adding solar batteries in the street lights system could also help us save more power. Another thing I want to do is enhance the transport system. I would not only increase the number of vehicles , such as MRT system and bus, but also rearrange the traffic system by combining bicycle roads. As a result, people could ride bicycles to wherever they want conveniently and safely. Using these methods, we could not only save energy, but reduce the green house effect gas we release. Finally, I would like to educate all the people in my hometown , especially children, about why we need to save energy and how we could achieve that goal during our daily lives. Since saving energy is a long term task,we should let the ideas inherited by the following generations. In sum, I'm of the opinion that saving energy is the most important thing in our planet. Therefore, I would change my hometown become a "green town" if I had any chance to do that. It would be a town with clean power and lived by aware people. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.201.114
文章代碼(AID): #1AQUPT9T (ST-English)
文章代碼(AID): #1AQUPT9T (ST-English)