Re: [寫作班] 托福第35週 foffy 2

看板ST-English作者 (the essence of love)時間15年前 (2009/05/22 07:26), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
No grammatical problems. but it should be an essay, not Q&A. An introduction is still needed. The other thing that I would suggest is the personal pronoun. It seems that you choose to use "we" in most of the paras. Therefore, I would suggest that you replace "you" in the 1st para with "we" to make the personal pronoun consistent. ※ 引述《foffy (We all are wry)》之銘言: : 2. People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. : Why is music important to many people? : First of all, listening to music releases pressure. It's not limited to : time and place, and it doesn't cost much. You can easily close your eyes : and enjoy the music whenever you want, temporarily escaping into another : world. : Secondly, it gives new inspirations. For example, a great solo on saxophone : might remind us of some old memories; a heated electric guitar could arouse : our passion as when in adolescent years. : Thirdly, when listening to music, we also share the songwriter's life story : through lyrics. It's interesting and it helps us to understand life more. : Sometimes, we may even relate to their stories pretty much. : Finally, it's a good topic to talk about when with friends. It's fun to know : what others listen to, and it allows us to know them more. : To sum up, it's the most convenient way to sooth ourselves, and also to link : us together by sharing and understanding. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 128.205.231.174

05/22 14:11, , 1F
Thanks a lot, I'll rewrite it again.
05/22 14:11, 1F

05/22 14:14, , 2F
I'm new to this type of writing and sorry for the mistak
05/22 14:14, 2F

05/22 14:18, , 3F
XXXXXcross "again" off....
05/22 14:18, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1A5UCg9t (ST-English)
文章代碼(AID): #1A5UCg9t (ST-English)