[寫作班] 托福第26週 libraghost 1

看板ST-English作者 (無腦熱血控)時間15年前 (2008/12/07 02:59), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. ---------- I favor that students study history and literature.Because it is a positive thing to study more.In face,I think history,literature,science and mathematics is as important as.The following reason is why I think that. In the first part,generally speaking most of students who study science and mathematics usually gain money more.It is the reason why everyone's parent ask their children study science and mathematics. However,is it a truth? Not all. If we look down on literature,we would look like a person who has no temperament. Even if we have a lots money,it would difficult satisfy our spirit. If we look down on history, we would no way to avoid mistake that had happened. When we are in a puzzle,we would not knowledge how to solve the question. In the second part,if we make muck of history and literature ,and overlook science and mathematics. Maybe we have a satisfactory spirit,but would not find an excellence job.The world is actual,people often comment other's worth by their salary,and The job decides the salary. Although we don't need live in other's opinion, but it affect indeed our life. To sum up, no matter history,literature,science and mathematics is. All of they have a value to study. Learning knowledge has not to purchase a result.Because we never knowledge what necessary is,or not? However,having earned knowledge can become your property.Maybe a day in future,the knowledge that be thought useless by you can become the useful advice. ----------- 我覺得內容蠻差的,想法很沒深度 還有文章中一直用if 文法方面希望有人可以幫忙訂正 感謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.229.166.234 ※ 編輯: libraghost 來自: 125.229.166.234 (12/07 03:00) ※ 編輯: libraghost 來自: 125.229.166.234 (12/07 03:01) ※ 編輯: libraghost 來自: 125.229.166.234 (12/07 03:05)
文章代碼(AID): #19EijrIt (ST-English)
文章代碼(AID): #19EijrIt (ST-English)