Re: [寫作班] 托福第12週 mason, 1

看板ST-English作者 (Dee)時間16年前 (2008/06/10 04:47), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《mason (牲牲不息)》之銘言: : : 1. A company is going to give some money either to support the arts or to : : protect the environment. Which do you think the company should choose? : : Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. : If I'm the chairman of a well financial affair company, I'll like to do ^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^ 假設語氣 If I were..., I would... "a well financial affair company" 是指財務狀況良好的公司嗎? 可以說 "a financially well company" (adv.) (adj.) (n.) : something green to our living environment. Because I think the arts xxxxxxx : is base on clean and healthy background, which the improvement of based ^a and improving the environment : environment can support it, too. : : By the way, I'm the one who can't understand well in arts, although I xxx : can't imagine the amount of population who will appreciate about arts, people would xxxxx^the : but I think nobody will refuse to stay in a comfortable environment. would : So, I thought that is a way to complete in both respect if a company is think ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : going to invest a good environment. For example, in the busy traffic ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 這句感覺不太通順,請問是說,投資在改善環境上可以一舉兩得嗎? : system of taipei, the driver will not feel like watching some art xxxxxx T ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 許多駕駛並不會不願意見到路上美術裝飾吧,但也許他們比較希望看到樹。 Suggestion: "The driver would rather see a woody cover of trees instead of art and sculptures." : sculpture but a woody cover of tree. Don't you agree? : -- : The question never said that I'm a chairman, but I'm really don't know : how to get a start sentence. Is it diverge from the topic? I think it's fine. The most plain and standard way would be to simply start with: "I think the company should choose to protect the environment." : My english is quite poor and this is my first article in ST_english, : I hope that teacher will give me a lot of advice, thank you very much^^. It's a nice article! It seems like you write with confidence and don't try to get too much ahead of yourself. Good job! -- 一個 學術英文寫作 領域的討論板 在 PTT (telnet:ptt.cc〉 【 分組討論區 】 --> 11 國家研究院 政治, 文學, 學術 --> 科學學術研究院 --> 學術總合研究中心 --> ★ST-English PTT 學術英文/論文寫作班 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 70.79.36.70 ※ 編輯: dvlin 來自: 70.79.36.70 (06/10 04:50) ※ 編輯: dvlin 來自: 70.79.36.70 (06/10 04:51)

06/10 17:09, , 1F
thank you teacher so much, I'll keep going to improve
06/10 17:09, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #18JPR7aV (ST-English)
文章代碼(AID): #18JPR7aV (ST-English)