Re: [寫作班]第二禮拜題目-英文學習計畫 ....... …

看板ST-English作者 (kfsfat)時間16年前 (2007/11/29 03:56), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《dvlin (Dee)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《kfsfat (kfsfat)》之銘言: : : 這是我完成的文章,裡面提到的方法只是寫作時隨便呼?的,僅供參考用 : : 請大家欣賞一下吧,感謝 : : Plan of learning English well : : English, indeed, it is the most useful languages all over the world. Even : ^^^^^^^ ^^ ^^^^^^^^^ : 主詞出現兩次了 it刪掉 主詞是單數 所以這邊是language : (or "one of the most useful languages") : : though most of us were enforced on studying it since we were in the elementary : forced to study : : school, however, we still cannot use it very well. Main factor is we did not : ^^^^^^^^ ^The : however 和even though語意重複 刪掉however : : have enough time to practice it. : 另外,把"被逼著學"關連到"學得好不好"似乎是有點奇怪的邏輯 : 有人會爭論說,如果你是被逼去學的,你就不會喜歡它,所以當然學不好, : 但是這跟你的文章無關。建議可以改成: : "Even though most of us have been studying English since elementary school, : we still cannot use it very well." (relating 學了多久 and 用得好不好) : 然後最後一句延續時態 改成"The main factor is we do not..." : : For this reason, there are two recommendations as follows: : : First, for reading and writing, I would like to choose reading materials : ^^^* : : which I like. Through reading articles, we can be familiar with the usage of : ^^* : : vocabularies, grammars, as well as how to write the sentence more clearly. : vocabulary grammar sentences : : Meanwhile, choosing a headline as same as the article that you read, and : ^^^* : : writing it. At last, asking someone to correct. : 這兩句沒有主詞 是不完整句子 : * 這篇文章一開始是寫你(作者)的學習計畫,到後面卻越來越像給讀者的指示 : 建議你每一句都用"I..."(前者)或"You..."(後者,) : : All I mentioned above is based on practicing. : (下一段就幾乎都是"You..."了) : : Second, for listening and speaking, both of them can be practiced at the : : same time.Searching for materials you like, such as movies, music…etc. In your : ^^^^^^ : "movies, music, etc." : : free time, you can communicate with friends who also want to practice it. : : In conclusion, I would like to emphasize again, speaking is loud than : : action. By practicing it, you can understand what the wrong you spoke, : ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : : written, made, after that, correct it. This is the most efficient way : ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : "what mistakes you have made" : : to learn English. : It is very nice that you tried to use many different types of sentences : to make your article interesting! But be careful, as your thoughts : were leaping (跳躍思考), you may lose unity (文章前後的一致性). : I used to have the same problem. It took a while to get rid of. :) 喔..實在太感謝你的幫忙了...連續幫我改了兩篇像小學生的作文 以後可能會多po文章上來,請你(包含大家)別見怪, 然後另外有一件事請想跟你說一下,因為我想充分利用這個版練習寫作,但是我知道 大家沒有義務一定要幫我改文章,所以如果以後你有看到我po文章,不用急著改, 有控在幫我改,不然我會不好意思勒。 回歸正題..關於你提出來我的錯誤..實在收穫良多阿..不過還是有幾點想提出來跟你討論 1.有關於我文章所使用的enforce 以及你幫我修改的force兩者用法,我查字典好像說 force好像比較像是略即到法律方面的事情,所以我的用法好像比叫ok。不過我最後還是 採用你最後幫我修改的句子,我覺得你講的很有道理。 2.有關於etc用法,好像我的也沒錯,你的也沒錯,不過我明天會去地球村補習, 我在跟老師確認一下吧。 3.你所謂前後文的一致性我了解你想傳達給我的意思,但是我不太懂你說我的文章跳 躍思考,可否請你從我文章中選出一句有跳躍思考的句子嗎,這樣也許我可能可以了解 比較透徹。 感謝你囉.... 你是高雄人嗎...若是的話我可以請你喝飲料..哈哈 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.186.136 ※ 編輯: kfsfat 來自: 61.62.186.136 (11/29 04:16)
文章代碼(AID): #17JSVasF (ST-English)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #17JSVasF (ST-English)