Re: [寫作班] ID NUMBER-kfsfat 第一禮拜題目-電腦

看板ST-English作者 (Dee)時間16年前 (2007/11/27 22:54), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《kfsfat (kfsfat)》之銘言: : 這是我的文章..麻煩大家了 : Recalling the first time used computers in elementary school at age of 11, : it becomes an essential implement in my daily life till right now. 有幾個地方要注意上下句的主詞、時態一致性 "used... becomes" 過去式->現在式 可以改用完成式 Since + I used... (過去發生的事) + it has become... "till right now"已經包含在 since的意思裡面了 可以精簡掉 "computers... it" 複數->單數 建議用"the" computer 用一個電腦代替所有的電腦 "Recalling... it" 上句沒有主詞,是一個dependent clause (subordinate clause) 用來形容下句的主詞。 但是在進行"recall"這個動作的人是你,不是 it (computer) 整句可以改成 "Since the first time I used the computer in elementary school at the age of 11, it has become an essential implement in my daily life." : Computers, doubtless, plays an important role as people pursue more and more : knowledge as well as the development of the modern technology. ^^^不加定冠詞 另外,"plays a role in..." 也是一個常用的句法 例句: "Computers play an important role in our pursuit of knowledge and the development of modern technology." : Through the computer, connecting to the Internet, it is not easy : to image how wonderful this virtual world is. imagine : Entering the website of Wikipedia, google, and so on, you can search whatever ^^^^^^ 這邊要用search for search (location) for (object) search Google for information : you desperately want to figure out. For engineers, it also useful for their ^is : tedious researches which need complicated calculations even more simulations. ^and : By the efficiency of the computer which helps people to deal with the : questions, it fulfils our technologic aspiration (desire, wish). : PS(上面空格我不知道要用哪個單字比較好,麻煩指教) 這樣寫法有點亂 寫科英盡量使用簡單有條理的句子就好 比較不容易出錯,也比較好讀 "The efficiency of computers helps us (to) deal with our questions, and fultils our desire for technology." : Finally, the development of the computer is faster and faster. It does not : only let us gain the information and the knowledge, but also brings us to the ^^^ ^^^兩個都不加定冠詞 : future world. It is nothing to say that computer surely occupies an important ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^不太懂這裡意思 : position in our daily lifes. "occupies... position" 感覺好像太literal 像是說有一個實體的地點 最後這句其實就說 "Surely, the computer has an important place in our everyday lives." 這樣簡單就可以了。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 99.231.10.180 ※ 編輯: dvlin 來自: 99.231.10.180 (11/27 23:04)

11/28 00:34, , 1F
sorry, it ^is我沒插對地方 efficiency 我打錯字
11/28 00:34, 1F
※ 編輯: dvlin 來自: 99.231.10.180 (11/28 00:36)

11/28 00:36, , 2F
改掉了
11/28 00:36, 2F

11/28 02:12, , 3F
感謝...收穫良多.....麻煩你了
11/28 02:12, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #17J2-9t1 (ST-English)
文章代碼(AID): #17J2-9t1 (ST-English)