Re: [寫作班] Computer- Carol

看板ST-English作者 (Champs-Elysees)時間16年前 (2007/10/23 01:10), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《carol0228 (想放假ﳿ艢￾ ￾ )》之銘言: : I've been a secretary fot more forty years. my company is quite a big [I've been work as a secretary more forty years. As a big company in the field, the company work is always busy.] : and busy one. In the beginning, I was quite busy, and seldom took a brake, [In the beginning I was very busy and had little time for rest due to daily heavy loaded work.] : because I have too many thing to do in a day. However, with the rapid "quite" a big company \ try using different "quite" busy / words as possible! : development of technology, everything becomes easier and easier. Thanks to [Everything became a lot easier as science's rapid development and I neither have to call clients nor remember everything by heart with helpful tool like computer.] : the computers, i don't have to call lots of clients and remember my boss's : schedule by heart. Moreover, I don't have to work overtime, and make less [Not only I work in more efficient way with less mistakes but also avoid unnecessary overtime working.] : mistakes. I firmly believe that the computer is the greatest invention [Therefore computer is my most favorite as the greatest invention on earth.] : within a day. : . : 這是我第一週的作文 請各位不吝惜地給予指教 謝謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.105.80.177

11/01 11:53, , 1F
" most favorite " redundan ,favorite 已有 most 之意
11/01 11:53, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #177DcVj2 (ST-English)
文章代碼(AID): #177DcVj2 (ST-English)