[Ana's Diary]Coaching update

看板SRB-CRO作者 (西萌諾雷眼鏡小安迪翹臀)時間13年前 (2011/07/17 20:09), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
本文重點:Ana的信心喊話和祝福Alisa Kleybanova。 Coaching update It’s been a very eventful few weeks – a lot has happened since I last wrote. 這幾週很充實,自從上次貼文後,發生了很多事。 A few months ago I decided I needed to appoint my own coach, but the most important thing was that I chose the right one. I was prepared to wait for that, and I’m fortunate that I am working with Nigel Sears with half of the season still to go. 幾個月前我決定我需要一位專屬的教練,但要挑到一位適合的教練是很重要的。 我做好等待的準備,而我很幸運我將和Nigel Sears在下半球季合作。 I’m also very happy to have Scott back in the team, as my fitness trainer. We ’ve always got on so well and achieved some very good results together. He knows me as well as any coach and I’m confident that he can help me achieve my goals. 同時,我很開心Scott重回團隊擔當體能訓練員,過去我們合作良好,也有很好的成績。 他同時也很了解我,我很有信心他能幫助我達成目標。 Although I am excited about the months ahead, I have to be patient – it’s going to take time for the hard work to pay off. Always when you have a new coach there is extra motivation in the beginning, and that can create some good results. But the changes that you make together take time to flourish, and it will be some time, probably next season, when I am in a position to really reach my potential. 雖然我很期待接下來的幾個月,但我必須有耐心,需要時間來讓付出的努力有所收穫。 當你有新教練時,一開始總是會有些特別的野心,而那或許能創造些好結果。 不過改變的同時,也是需要時間來磨合,或許是下個球季,我會準備良好、維持高檔。 The next six or seven weeks are going to be intense: I play five tournaments, including the US Open. There are a lot of ranking points available and a lot of opportunities to face the top players. That’s something that I am looking forward to doing, if all goes well. 接下來的六、七週將會很緊湊,包括美網,我會打五個比賽,將有很多積分可賺, 也有許多機會和頂尖選手進行較量。如果萬事OK,那將會是我所期待的。 There is something far, far more important than anything like training and matches that I want to mention, and that’s Alisa Kleybanova and her recent diagnosis of cancer. Like all the other girls on the Tour, I was so shocked and very saddened to hear it. 我想談有件比訓練、比賽還要重要的事,那就是Alisa Kleybanova最近被診斷患有癌症, 和其他的球員一樣,我很震驚聽到這消息,感到很難過。 Alisa is a lovely person and I really wish her the very best in her fight with this illness. It really puts into perspective everything that we do on the court and shows that there is nothing more important than your health, and the health of your family and friends. Alisa人很好,我祝福她成功對抗疾病。 這告訴我們再也沒有比自身、家人、朋友間的健康更重要的事了。 Love Ana Posted on Jul 17th 2011 http://www.anaivanovic.com/diary/coaching-update-0 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.113.170.108

07/18 10:00, , 1F
Ana信心喊話已經喊到不值錢惹XD
07/18 10:00, 1F

07/18 12:43, , 2F
XD 看看就好
07/18 12:43, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1E8j4J-1 (SRB-CRO)