Re: Serbia的Fed Cup參賽名單

看板SRB-CRO作者 (時光的河入海流)時間17年前 (2007/04/04 11:30), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
: ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) : ◆ From: 59.105.91.123 : 推 erickin:Ana和Jelena不和?這個我之前真的沒聽過@@ 04/04 02:51 : 推 uforock:應該都是網友謠傳 去年底Ana就說今年不打 怕受傷之類的 04/04 11:24 去年底的訪問 Ivanovic keen to play Fed Cup Ivanovic - who captured her first Tier I title, beating Dinara Safina and Martina Hingis on her way to the Montreal Open in August - was forced to miss the event this year as a busy WTA Tour schedule resulted in injuries. But the 19-year-old must play next year if she wishes to fulfil her dream of winning a medal at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. "I had to say no to the national team coach this year because of a shoulder injury and hamstring problem I sustained through non-stop playing, week after week," Ivanovic told Belgrade daily Press. "I am still growing and it will take a bit more time to build up my shoulders. If I am fit and Serbia qualifies for the Federation Cup finals this year, I will most certainly take the opportunity to represent my country." "Playing in the Olympic Games and winning a medal for your country is a great motivation for any player and I would be absolutely delighted to bring the gold medal back home. "It will be a very strong tournament because all the top players want to take part. We all play for ourselves and the money around the year but it's about performing for your country at the Olympic Games." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.67.131.62
文章代碼(AID): #164nllTm (SRB-CRO)
文章代碼(AID): #164nllTm (SRB-CRO)