[農場] San Francisco Giants Top 20 Prospect …

看板SFGiants作者 (扎姆德)時間13年前 (2010/11/15 10:31), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
by John Sickels San Francisco Giants Top 20 Prospects for 2011 1) Brandon Belt, 1B, Grade A-: Totally legitimate in my opinion, and second-only to Eric Hosmer among first base prospects. 2) Gary Brown, OF, Grade B: I admit some trepidation here. I love the speed, athleticism, and defense, but I admit I'm enough of a stathead to be concerned about the extremely low walk rate in college. I'll project him as a regular with this rating, but the shape that regular status takes is still uncertain in my mind, if his offense will really be as good as people expect. We'll see. 3) Zack Wheeler, RHP, Grade B: Not a great season, but the strikeouts and grounders are promising and I'll cut him some grade slack for another year. 4) Francisco Peguero, OF, Grade B-: Hit .329 in the Cal League with 40 steals and good gap power. But he doesn't draw walks, and needs to be more efficient about stealing bases. If he doesn't hit .300+ at higher levels he'll have a problem, although his tools will get him to the majors and keep him there for some time. 5) Thomas Neal, OF, Grade B-: I know his season in the Eastern League may look a bit disappointing, but I think he could put up some huge numbers in the PCL in '11, and I still think he has a chance to be a non-star regular player. 6) Jose Casilla, RHP, Grade B-: Power sinker could make him a future closer. 7) Jarrett Parker, OF, Grade B-: No professional data. Very toolsy outfielder with some questions about his bat. 8) Ehire Adrianza, SS, Grade C+: Love the glove, but not sure he'll hit enough to get beyond a utility spot. 9) Jorge Bucardo, RHP, Grade C+: Strong sinker, but I'd like to see a higher strikeout rate. 10) Charlie Culberson, 2B, Grade C+: Good rebound season, bat looks interesting although Double-A Richmond will test it. Glove gets mixed reviews. 11) Brandon Crawford, SS, Grade C+: Terrific glove, showed a few positive signs with the bat last year. 12) Eric Surkamp, LHP, Grade C+: Intriguing finesse lefty, but can't rank higher until we see how Double-A goes. 13) Kendry Flores, RHP, Grade C+: Live-armed sleeper from rookie ball needs to be watched closely in 2011. 14) Michael Main, RHP, Grade C+: I think he is a decent prospect, but was being overrated by Rangers fans. History of weird health problems has slowed his development. 15) Mike Kickham, LHP, Grade C+: Spotty in college despite live arm, could do better against wooden bats. 16) Tommy Joseph, C, Grade C+: I respect the power potential and youth, but glove issues and bad plate discipline need to be addressed. 17) Heath Hembree, RHP, Grade C+; borderline C: Power-armed reliever threw strikes in rookie ball but needs to prove out at higher levels. 18) Jake Dunning, RHP, Grade C+; borderline C: Infielder conversion throws hard, showed surprisingly good command in Northwest League. 19) Chris Dominguez, 3B, Grade C, borderline C+. Strong power is obvious, but he had significant contact issues in the Sally League despite being a college guy. That worries me enough to limit the grade, though with some adjustments he could break out and rank much higher next year. 20) Roger Kieschnick, OF, Grade C, borderline C+: As with Dominguez, he could rank much better next year with some adjustments. If you go with the C+ grade, both of these guys could rank above Hembree and Dunning. Remember this is all preliminary. Others of Note: Marvin Barrios, RHP; Brock Bond, 2B; Dan Burkhart,C; Ryan Cavan, 2B; Jacob Dunnington, RHP; Steve Edlefsen, RHP; Edwin Escobar, LHP; Conor Gillaspie, 3B; Stephen Harrold, RHP; Chuckie Jones, OF; Reinier Roibal, RHP; Seth Rosin, RHP; Hector Sanchez, C; Henry Sosa, RHP; Jason Stoffel, RHP; Clayton Tanner, LHP; Ryan Verdugo, LHP. The graduations of Madison Bumgarner and Buster Posey take the top level off this system. Brandon Belt is a stud, but the remaining hitters have serious question-marks of some variety. There are a lot of live arms, beginning with Zack Wheeler, although even the pitchers come with a set of questions. Overall, the Giants are in the re-entry phase of a farm system talent flow. It will be interesting to see how fast it recharges, and which of these names will be at the top next year. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.116.179.20
文章代碼(AID): #1Cu9kMTj (SFGiants)
文章代碼(AID): #1Cu9kMTj (SFGiants)