Re: [問題] 現在超視正在演的~

看板SEX_City作者 (Vesper)時間18年前 (2006/04/23 22:06), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
第六季第七集的Post-it Always Sticks Twice 這段我超愛的,之前還參考字幕將它打下來,不知道有沒有op?? 也不確定百分之百每字正確(有些地方滿難完全聽懂...)跟大家分享一下~ (Carrie: C; Billy: B,Charlotte: Ch; Samantha: S; Andrew: A) (在看到Berger的朋友後) C: Right! I'll be calm and classy and just say hello. (Turning to Berger's friends) Billy, hi! B: Hey, Carrie. C: Hi, how are ya? B: Fucking great. Chris. Andrew. This is Berger's girlfriend, Carrie. Is Berger with you? C: Umm…this is kind of uncomfortable…but… we broke up...this morning. B: Oh…I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah…I know you guys have all kinds of problems. C: Yeah…And he was bad in bed…Well, you look great, Billy. C: You know that angry message I didn't wanna leave on Berger's machine. I just left on his friend. S: What happened? C: I took the lowest possible road-I told him Berger was bad in bed, but it wasn't even true. Two times, don't you forget anything? Ch: Why did you say that? C: I don't know. It just came out. S: Well, it's understandable. You're suffering from post-it traumatic syndrome.. C: We need to find a way to stop that message… Ch: Go back over there and explain. Just tell them you're hurt, and you didn't mean it. C: Oh, great. Now I have to admit I'm hurt? S: First, a little nerve to be careful. (Drinking up her wine) (Carrie walked to Billy and his friends again.) C: Hey…the thing I said before…terrible…and not true; he was fine in bed… great in fact…fireworks…rockets…I don't even know why I've said that. I'm…hurt…okay? B: Sure. Break-up is tough. C: Yes, under normal circumstances they are tough, and in this case, tougher! Look, I don't wanna drag you into this, but I…Berger broke up with me on a post-it. B: Mmm… C: Yeah, I know as Berger's friend you can't have a normal reaction, but just …so you know the normal reaction has been… (Billy laughed.) C: Not I'm going around, telling everyone-just some girlfriends-and I'm trying to understand why someone would do that. B: Well, maybe he was afraid. C: Interesting, how so? B: Women can get really angry. C: Well, I assure you I would've been very understanding. A: Great… C: Excuse me? A: You all say that…but you just freak, and get all psycho bitch C: Really…? So now it's our fault? B: All we're saying is that there is no good way to break with someone, is there? C: Well, it's funny you should mention up, Billy, because actually, there is. You can have the guts and the courtesy to tell a woman to her face that you no longer wanna see her. Call me crazy, but I think that you can make a point of ending your relationship, and the manner does not include an e-mail, a doorman, or a missing person's report. I think you could all get over your fear of looking like a bad guy and actually have the uncomfortable break-up conversation because here's what: Avoiding that is what makes you the bad guy! And just so you know, Allan? A: Andrew… C: Ah huh. Most women aren't angry, irrational psychos. We just want an ending to our relationship that is thoughtful, and descent, and honors what we had together. So my point, Billy, is this-there is a good way to break up with someone, and it doesn't include a post-it! ※ 引述《childrenese (公孫九娘)》之銘言: : 請問是哪一季哪一集啊?@.@ : 剛聽到凱莉說的那段「分手理論」實在太經典了! : 現在總算知道為什麼這麼多人喜歡看慾望城市了 :) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.230.188

04/23 23:17, , 1F
太厲害了^^!
04/23 23:17, 1F

04/24 00:14, , 2F
哇 拍拍手 不過個人覺得這段Carrie有點像瘋婆子 sorry!!
04/24 00:14, 2F
※ 編輯: Shallott 來自: 220.143.217.183 (04/24 02:25)

04/24 15:21, , 3F
太棒了,感謝 XD
04/24 15:21, 3F
※ 編輯: Shallott 來自: 220.129.227.248 (04/24 21:03)

04/24 23:50, , 4F
被那樣分手的女生哪個不變瘋婆子的才是真的瘋婆子!
04/24 23:50, 4F

04/25 12:28, , 5F
推樓上 >////< 便利貼分手...不瘋才怪XD
04/25 12:28, 5F
文章代碼(AID): #14Iud_L4 (SEX_City)
文章代碼(AID): #14Iud_L4 (SEX_City)