Re: [問題] 請問farewell前一集

看板SEX_City作者 (freezing)時間19年前 (2004/12/29 22:09), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《sweetmary (未來一直來一直來)》之銘言: : Carrie和小米吵架時 : 她大吼"Do you not go to Paris...." : 那邊和她爭辯該不該去巴黎的地方我好想知道阿>"< 不知道誰有台詞? : 感恩~ Miranda: I can't believe you quit your job. Carrie: (nods) Miranda: Couldn't you write the column there? Carrie: No. They weren't really into my American-girl-in-Paris angle. You know New York paper, New York girl. It got to be such a hassle. so... Miranda: Huh...Arre they gonna have someone new write it? Carrie: Don't know. Probably some 29-year-old single girl with all new problems. Miranda: I think you're making a mistake. Carrie: Miranda, please. Miranda: Carrie, you can't quit your column. It's who you are. Carrie: No, it's not who I am, it's what I do. That's my column. You know I think I should go home. Miranda: What? I'm not allowed to have an opinion? Carrie: You've had an opinion. You've had it for quite some time. Miranda: What will you do over there without your job? Eat croisssants? Carrie: Why can't you be happy for me? Miranda: I'm sorry, but..I don't understand why you have to move away and give up your life. Carrie: You moved to Brooklyn. Miranda: That's just Brooklyn! Carrie: I cannot stay in New York and be single for you. Miranda: What? Carrie: This is about you. Aslong as I am here in the same place, writing my column, nothing has really changed. Miranda: No, this is about you. Carrie: No. You moved on, Charlotte's moved on, even Samantha's moved on. I can stay here and write about my life or go with him and live my life. Miranda: you mean his life. Carrie, I love you. Come on! Carrie: Just say it. You don't like him. Miranda: Fine. I don't like him. Carrie: Then don't you go to Paris with him. Miranda: You are living in a fantasy! "Maybe I was living in a fantasy. But I'd found a man who can make it a reality. And I wan't going to question any of it. Not even how he found a horse-drawn sleigh in the middle of Manhattan." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 134.225.183.122

210.69.175.253 12/30, , 1F
推一個 這段話真是超感人..
210.69.175.253 12/30, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #11qhg2OP (SEX_City)
文章代碼(AID): #11qhg2OP (SEX_City)