Re: [問題] some web automation

看板Ruby作者 (KCda260)時間16年前 (2007/12/18 00:55), 編輯推噓0(004)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《IMHO (imho)》之銘言: : 標題: [問題] some web automation : 時間: Wed May 30 03:43:32 2007 : : Can Ruby help me do these things? : posting a keyword into the query box of some forum(web-based) : after submitting to the search : then auto-click all the search results. : or maybe i should try Perl? : 推 rayang:watir 06/03 15:33 Automated testing that doesn’t hurt Watir is a simple open-source library for automating web browsers. It allows you to write tests that are easy to read and easy to maintain. It is optimized for simplicity and flexibility. Watir drives browsers the same way people do. It clicks links, fills in forms, presses buttons. Watir also checks results, such as whether expected text appears on the page. Watir is a Ruby library that works with Internet Explorer on Windows. Watir is currently being ported to support Firefox and Safari. Like other programming languages, Ruby gives you the power to connect to databases, read data files, export XML and structure your code into reusable libraries. Unlike other programing languages, Ruby is concise and often a joy to read. Watir stands for “Web Application Testing in Ruby”. It is pronounced water. Why Watir? It’s a free Open Source tool. There are no costs to use the tool. There’s a very active and growing community behind it. It uses Ruby, a full-featured modern scripting language, rather than a proprietary vendorscript. It is powerful and easy to use. Don’t just take our word for it, read what our users are saying. Quotes “Watir Rocks! Truly awesome!!”—Shashank Date “Watir is the most compelling alternative [to Fit] for filling the automated acceptance testing need.”—Ward Cunningham “I have limited scripting experience and none with Ruby, but I was able to follow your examples and be productive in short order.”—Kevin Sheehy “I’ve been trying to find the Holy Grail of Automated Web UI Testing… And the one I’m currently enamored with is Watir.”—Scott Hanselman “I wanted to run around my office dancing and celebrating.”—Beth Ferguson -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.121.72.30 KCda260:轉錄至看板 Programming 12/18 00:56

12/18 01:11, , 1F
12/18 01:11, 1F

12/18 01:12, , 2F
12/18 01:12, 2F

01/06 10:22, , 3F
小弟公司產品的web GUI目前即用Watir建構測試基礎:)
01/06 10:22, 3F

01/06 10:24, , 4F
v1.5之後的版本對pop-up處理較佳 & IE7 support
01/06 10:24, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #17Pgdx_k (Ruby)
討論串 (同標題文章)