Re: [閒聊] TIME MAGAZINE - Andy的10個問題

看板Roddick作者 (VStarr)時間14年前 (2009/09/02 05:30), 編輯推噓6(600)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
半夜睡不著覺 把心情哼成歌 只好到Andy板翻譯殺時間 ※ 引述《chachcova (愛麗絲的兔子)》之銘言: : 這是我昨天收到的TIME雜誌裡面的文章 : 打上來跟大家分享一下~ : --- : 10 Questions. : America's top tennis player takes the court at the U.S. Open on Aug. 31. : Andy Roddick will now take your questions. : Q1. How exactly does it feel to hit a serve at 240km/h ? 碰到時速240公里的發球是什麼感覺? (算是雙關? 沒提是接球還是自己發的) : Andy: It's better hitting it than having someone hit it against you. But I'll : take a slow one that wins me the point as opposed to a faster one that : doesn't. 最好是我自己發出的而不是對手發出的 我自己會希望發慢一點但是得分而不是比較快但是丟分 : Q2. You definitely had your chances of winning against Roger Federer at this : year's Wimbledon final. What do you think are the things that cost you : the match? 溫網決賽的時候你絕對有機會打敗Federer 你認為是什麼原因讓你輸球? : Andy: I don't think there are things. In the end, he put more returns on the : court than I did in the fifth set. 我不認為有什麼特別的原因 比賽最後他在第五盤回發球回進的比我多 : Q3. Do you believe that you are unfortunate to play tennis in the era of : Federer and Rafael Nadal and hence not able to win as many Grand Slam as : you deseve? 你會不會覺得自己生在Federer跟Nadal有點不幸 沒辦法拿到你值得的大滿貫數量? : Andy: No. You know, I feel fortune that I get to play tennis at all. There : have been great champion in every generation. Maybe not as dominant as : Roger has been, but I'm certainly not going to complain about the hand : that I've been dealt. 不會 我覺得能打網球已經很幸運了 每個世代都有偉大的冠軍 或許不是都像Roger的主宰力這麼強 但我不會因為這樣就對我所面臨的條件抱怨 : Q4. Your famous temper has mellowed. What do you attribute this change to? 你的脾氣成熟了下來 你認為這該歸功於什麼? : Andy: I don't think it's rare for a 26-year-old to be more mature than they : were at 19. I think I've just had an audience for a lot of it. With : that come some good decisions, some bad decisions. I certainly like to : think I learned from majorty of them. 我覺得26歲比19歲成熟很正常 我覺得有很多因素 有時候我做出好的決定 有時候是壞的決定 我想我從中學到很多 : Q5. Why is it that American tennis seems to be unable to produce the tennis : star we used to? 為什麼現在美國網壇無法像之前一樣培養出網球明星? : Andy: Well, to me it's pretty obvious. The fact of the matter is, [tennis is] : now pulling from a worldwide talent pool. We're probably the second : biggest sport worldwide, and there's not really a country that's not : involved in tennis right now. So with the growth of the game worldwide, : the talent is going to be a lot more spread out. I think you're seeing : that on a smaller scale with basketball. It used to just be, How much : is the American team going to win? Now the sport has grown so much that : the Olympics are interesting again. 對我來說很明顯的原因在於現在網球現在成為全球化的運動 或許是全球第二普及的 沒有一個國家能真正壟斷網球 所以因為全球化的成長 天才球員也散佈各地 籃球就比較沒這方面的問題 之前大家都問美國能贏多少 現在網球越來越成長 奧運(各國的競爭)也越來越有趣了 : Q6. Who do you really idolize in the world of tennis? 你的網球偶像是誰? : Andy: I was completely lucky and spoiled growing up. I was able to catch the : tail end of John McEnroe and Jimmy Connors and lived through the golden : age of American tennis with Andre Agassi and Pete Sampras and Jim : Courier and Michael Chang. Even cooler than that, I've been able to : establish a relationship with mpst of them. I'm glad that I had those : guys to look up to. 我有幸能看見John McEnroe.Jimmy Connors的生涯末段 也參與了Agassi.Sampras.Courier.張德培的美國黃金時代 更酷的是我能跟他們建立起良好的關係 我很榮幸能跟隨他們的腳步 : Q7. Which former tennis star would you like to go up against in their prime? 哪位網球巨星的黃金時代是你想要對上的? : Andy: It'd probably be Arthur Ashe. It's be great to take Bobby Riggs' spot : in the "battle of the sexes" too and let Billie Jean King beat up on me : a little bit. 或許是Arthur Ashe吧 如果能取代Bobby Riggs的位置跟Billie Jean King打性別大戰也很酷 : Q8. I have hardly seen you play tennis without your cap. Is it your lucky : charm? 我很少看見你不帶著帽子打球 這算幸運物嗎? : Andy: No. It's just habit. It's something that I used to do in Florida when I : was younger just because of the heat and sun. To be honest, now it just : feels weird without it. 只是習慣而已 我年紀比較小的時候在佛州都是這樣 因為那裡太陽太又很熱 現在我如果不戴感覺反而會很奇怪 : Q9. Why don't you like chair umpires? 為什麼你不喜歡主審? : Andy: Because they're the ones who have a lot of the control at our matches, : and if it doesn't go my way, I'm a little annoyed. I talk to them and : they're like "You're fine away from the court, and we actually like : you. But you are evil when you're on the court." They say I'm getting a : little better. 因為他們對我們的比賽有掌控權 如果他們的決定對我不利 那我就會很生氣 我跟他們講話的時候 他們給我的感覺像是"只要你在場下 一切都ok 我們其實很喜歡你 但在場上你就像惡魔" 他們說我現在比較好了 : Q10. Is it really true that you lost a match to Serena Williams a long time : ago? : (這個問題又被問了XD) 你真的很久之前輸給小威過嗎? : Andy: Serena and Venus and I, we all grew up together training at the same : place in Florida, and I did lose to Serena when we were 9 or 10 years : old. She is very forthcoming with that result whenever she'd asked : about it. But she won't give me a rematch. 我跟威家姐妹從小一起長大 我們在佛州的同個地方練球 我們九歲十歲的時候我輸給Serena過 每次你問他這件事他保證都會非常樂意談 但他不讓我再跟他比一次 : --- : 這都是球迷提問的 : 我沒有把球迷的姓名打出來就是了~ : 然後我也無法翻譯 囧 : 然後time.com/10questions 有這段訪問的影片 : 雜誌裡面還有一張Andy很帥的照片>///< : ps 這是September 7 , 2009 那一期 -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.115.113

09/02 06:10, , 1F
感謝
09/02 06:10, 1F

09/02 10:34, , 2F
謝謝翻譯!!
09/02 10:34, 2F

09/02 11:15, , 3F
感謝翻譯^^
09/02 11:15, 3F

09/02 17:48, , 4F
謝謝翻譯^^
09/02 17:48, 4F