Re: Morey在610的訪問

看板Rockets作者時間17年前 (2007/06/15 18:31), 編輯推噓2(203)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
轉貼一個較詳細的...from HoopChina.com ※原文出處:http://bbs.hoopchina.com/htm_data/44/0706/204746.html 莫雷幾分鐘前接受了610電臺的採訪,這裏是一個快速的總結/分析: - 有的地方報道說James/Howard這個交易最開始是在上個賽季轉會截止日期前被討論過 。莫雷否定了這種說法,並暗示火箭的傷病問題阻止了這種做法。他強調了當時隊內良好 的化學反應。他認為因為傷病,需要留下所有的大個子。 - 把Justin Reed包含進來是個難點。森林狼不想包括他。他們想把他放在另外一樁交易 裏,但是那個交易幾天之前告吹了,所以火箭得到了他。莫雷說他真的很喜歡Reed在波士 頓的日子。暗示Reed是那種只需要你給他一個機會就能給你回報的人。讓我們期望他是對 的。(原作者注:對於我來說,Reed是一個更高,更長,更有運動能力版本的Chuck Hayes。他還有一點點投籃能力...這和Hayes一點都不像,現在我意識到了) - 莫雷,阿德爾曼和T-mac都聯繫了Span,讓他回到火箭隊。現在,Span仍然為了上個賽 季和范甘迪的不愉快而耿耿於懷。他們希望他能回來並且"認為"他能回來。(作者注:大 概50%的把握)。另外,莫雷談到了阿德爾曼對能通過突破創造機會的球員的喜愛,他提 到了四個人的名字:Span算是一個,T-mac,James和Snyder是另外三個。(原作者注:所 以我認為可能Snyder不會被交易。為什麼要這麼做?他的合同是生涯最低的。在阿德爾曼 手下打一年球會讓他成為一個更有價值的球員。而且他這麼便宜。) - Wells要等到6月25號再決定是否執行他的球員選項。他和阿德爾曼"談了好幾次"。莫 雷認為他會回來,但是他理解Wells的經紀人需要做而且會做--試著讓他賺更多的錢。莫 雷說,Wells現在的體形很好,並且火箭隊已經很多次告訴他想讓他回來。(原作者注: 看他的語氣,我想Wells有80%的可能會回來) - 當被問道選秀,莫雷很清楚的說希望火箭隊可以通過交易和簽約自由球員得到提升-- 而不是選秀。聽起來好像他有很大的把握火箭會交易掉26號選秀權。(原作者注:我覺得 挺好,因為所有好的大前鋒除了Sean Welliams都會在26號之前被選中。而Williams,據 我們所知,可能是下一個Eddie Griffin) 補充1 QUOTE: 引用第16樓dazzle於2007-06-15 14:36發表的"": battier後面被提到了,說我們的更衣室氣氛很好,兩個老大都厚道職業,還有shane這樣 的好人,james是個很努力很強硬的人(good competitor),他加進來對氣氛有好處 原文出處: http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=673942&sid=39fa4473feed3d1dcf4239533774b8d8 原文: Morey was on 610AM a few minutes ago. A quick summary/analysis: - The James/Howard deal was first discussed around the trade deadline as has been reported elsewhere. Morey didn't say so, but the implication was it didn't go down then because of the Rocket's injury problems. He DID mention the nice team chemistry at that time, however. (Sounded like code to me - "we needed all our bigs b/c of injury.) - Justin Reed's inclusion was a sticking point. T-Wolves didn't want to include him. They were shopping him in another deal. But that deal fell through a few days ago, so the Rox got him. Morey really likes him from his time in Boston. The implication was Reed is a guy who just needs a chance to get some real tick. Lets hope he's right. (To me, Reed is a taller, longer, more athletic version of Chuck Hayes. And he can shoot a little...which makes him nothing like Chuck, now that I think about it.) - Morey, Adelman, and T-Mac have all contacted V-Span, asking him to return. As of now, V-Span is still "real emotional" because of last year under GunGun. They want him back and "think" he will return. (Sounded about 50/50 to me.) btw, Morey mentioned Adelman's affinity for players who can create off the dribble. In the 4 players he named off the top of his head, V-Span was one. T-Mac, Mike James, and Snyder were the other 3. (So I'm thinking Snyder probably won't be traded this offseason. Why should they? His value is at an all-time low. He'll be a more valuable asset with a year of solid play under his belt. And he's playing for cheap, anyhow.) - Bouncy has until June 25th to exercise his player option. He and Adelman have "spoken several times". Morey thinks he'll come back, but understands Bonzi's agent has a job to do and will do it - trying to get him max dollars. Morey says Bouncy is in great shape and has been told quite a few times how much the Rox want him back. (From his tone, I'd say a Bouncy return is 80/20 in our favor.) - When asked about the draft, Morey made it very clear that he expects team improvement to come from free agency and trades - NOT from the draft. Sounds like it's a safe assumption that the Rox will deal the #26 pick. (Which is fine by me, since all the good PFs except for Sean Williams will be gone by #26. And Williams, as we all know, is looking to be the next Eddie Griffin.) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 202.86.180.30

06/15 18:31, , 1F
Battier看來應該不會被交易,JLIII,Head,Sura則有可能
06/15 18:31, 1F

06/15 19:12, , 2F
發現cato是自由球員 簽下他可打中前鋒 他應該比咖哩弟行
06/15 19:12, 2F

06/15 22:03, , 3F
可是他算中等苦力而已..年紀也不小了
06/15 22:03, 3F

06/15 22:04, , 4F
私心不想丟Head... 把盧三跟Sura打包隨便換個什麼來吧
06/15 22:04, 4F