Re: [翻譯] Queensryche-Revolution Calling

看板RockMetal作者 ( 靜)時間12年前 (2012/07/11 21:11), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
X先生過了這麼久才來到台灣 http://youtu.be/m3Vl0n4w83E
Sweet dreams...you bastard. I remember now...I don't remember yesterday...I just remember doing what they told me...told me...told me... ※ 引述《wiredo (幹譙系金屬人)》之銘言: : Revolution Calling / 革命正興起 : For a price I'd do about anything : Except pull the trigger : For that I'd need a pretty good cause : Then I heard of Dr. X : The man with the cure : Just watch the television : Yeah, you'll see there's something going on : 只要有報酬,我願意做任何事情。 : 除了扣下板機之外,除非真有必要。 : 接著我聽說了X博士,象徵救贖的希望。 : 轉開電視吧,山雨欲來風滿樓。 : Got no love for politicians : Or that crazy scene in D.C. : It's just a power mad town : But the time is ripe for changes : There's a growing feeling : That taking a chance on a new kind of vision is due : 我從不喜歡政客,或著在華府瘋狂的激情, : 那只是個失控的瘋狂城市。 : 但時間是改變的最佳催化劑, : 有種感覺正慢慢醞釀著, : 告訴我似乎該用新的觀點看這世界。 : I used to trust the media : To tell me the truth, tell us the truth : But now I've seen the payoffs : Everywhere I look : Who do you trust when everyone's a crook? : 從前我相信媒體所說的就是事實,都是真實的。 : 但現在我看到我們付出的代價, : 睜大眼睛看看周圍吧! : 當所有人都是騙子時,你該相信誰? : Revolution calling : Revolution calling : Revolution calling you : [There's a] Revolution calling : Revolution calling : Gotta make a change : Gotta push, gotta push it on through : 革命正呼喚著,革命正興起,革命正呼喚著你! : 革命正呼喚著,革命正興起! : 是時候改變了,是時候該掀起革命! : I'm tired of all this bullshit : They keep selling me on T.V. : About the communist plan : And all the shady preachers : Begging for my cash : Swiss bank accounts while giving their : Secretaries the slam : 我已經對他們說的那些狗屁感到厭倦, : 他們不停將他們的理念在電視上反覆播送洗腦, : 那些狗屁共產主義。 : 躲在暗處的傳教者, : 剝削著我們的金錢, : 瑞士銀行的會計師正歡愉的跟秘書幹上一砲。 : They're all in Penthouse now : Or Playboy magazine, million dollar stories to tell : I guess Warhol wasn't wrong : Fame fifteen minutes long : Everyone's using everybody, making the sale : 現在他們都在閣樓和花花公子裡, : 訴說著金錢致富的故事。 : 我猜安迪沃荷(註一)說的對, : 每個人都能成名15分鐘, : 人人互相利用,換取利益。 : I used to think : That only America's way, way was right : But now the holy dollar rules everybody's lives : Gotta make a million doesn't matter who dies : 從前我想我們美帝是對的,不可能有錯。 : 但現在神聖的美元主宰人民生活, : 應該賺取大筆金錢,管他是誰被踩在腳下。 : Revolution calling : Revolution calling : Revolution calling you : [There's a] Revolution calling : Revolution calling : Gotta make a change : Gotta push, gotta push it on through : 革命正呼喚著,革命正興起,革命正呼喚著你! : 革命正呼喚著,革命正興起! : 是時候改變了,是時候該掀起革命! : 註:安迪沃荷主張藝術應該跟金錢掛勾。 : *:這句我覺得我翻譯得很鳥,抓不到原詞意思,有沒有人可以補充? -- ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬ ┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬ ┬┴┬┴┬┴ The Wall ┬┴┬┴┬┴ ┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬ ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.47.14.175

07/11 21:22, , 1F
在亂爭一下,有沒有人九月想進西藏的,請來信
07/11 21:22, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1F_Njv80 (RockMetal)
文章代碼(AID): #1F_Njv80 (RockMetal)