[閒聊] So Loved

看板RnB_Soul作者 (B-jam)時間19年前 (2005/07/30 15:59), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
一直覺得這首歌的歌詞不大對, 不知道是外國網站上的資料還是哪位大德聽寫出來的, 在這邊做點修正,大家幫忙聽聽看對不對。 I just don't see in your eye ==>It just don't seem alright you should be alone tonight I wish I was there to love you this strong ==>I wish I was there to help you be strong cause you are so in loved ==>cause you were so in love now there's no way to think of ==>now there's no one to think of (不確定) there isn't your life (這句怪怪的,但是我聽不出來orz) you haven't here,child ==>you're having his child (其實歌詞在說男主角愛上一個帶拖油瓶的) Now I'll take care of you ==>I will take care of you I'll do the things he would not do I'll follow you,child ==>I'll father your child (真讓人感動啊…不是自己的種呢) and now make you smile because you are so loved ==>and I'll make you smile because you're so loved I'll take care of you I will do what a man should do I'll follow you,child ==>I'll father your child now make you smile because you are so loved ==>I'll make you smile because you're so loved in my heart that I know you will find the strength through trying times it makes me joy to love the special lady ==>to love a special lady if sometimes you feel confused do really feel get to you ==>don't let your fears get to you I'm here by your side to staring your life ==>to stay in your life I'll take care of you I'll do the things he would not do I'll follow you,child and I'll make you smile because you are so loved you're so loved...you're so loved... I'll take care of you (Yes, I'll)I'll do the things he would not do I'll follow you,child I'll make you smile because you are ... so loved ==>改的東西跟前面一樣 -- 歡迎光臨 WesternMusic 音樂 ◎西洋音樂板 RnB_Soul 音樂 ◎節奏藍調與靈魂 Brien "B-jam" John -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.204.148

61.216.48.20 07/30, , 1F
超愛這首歌的!!真的很好聽!!
61.216.48.20 07/30, 1F

61.229.128.151 08/19, , 2F
這首歌好好聽
61.229.128.151 08/19, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #12wpDxz8 (RnB_Soul)
討論串 (同標題文章)
以下文章回應了本文
閒聊
完整討論串 (本文為第 1 之 2 篇):
閒聊