Re: Big Trade happened today

看板Reds作者 (除此之外)時間18年前 (2006/07/15 01:39), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《mauyi (I love Cincinnati!!)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《shinjyo825 (ㄝ辣)》之銘言: : : 我們丟了一位26歲今年 OPS .843的右外野手;一位去年的明星游擊手; : Kearns 這點同意,但是連兩年第一選秀是OF, Chris Denorfia在農場表現不錯 : He can give a shot. Kearns是這筆交易的賣點 : Lopez come on. He is butcher on defense, 14 errors, 5he second worst double- : play converting rate in the SSs. The year like last year cound never come : back. He and EE are the worst duo in the league. I think we can give Brandon : Philips a shot in SS. Everyone wants t give Freel a shot in 2B. Here comes : the oppournity. And Juan Castro (one homerun today) has the Solid defense. : And Rich Aurilia's defense also better than Lopez. : Defense and pitching win the WS. This move help the defense a lot. 嗯,聽mauyi兄這麼一說, 似乎把Lopez給賣掉也不是那麼糟。 但是(!)Lopez難道沒法換到更好的人嗎? 不過我滿喜歡讓 Philips 移防SS,Freel進駐2B 而 Aurilia 在他們需要 day off 的時候上來替補MI這個主意。 至於 Castro,我想他只是non-factor... 已經接近ready的Harris現在應該就可以上來取代他的位置了。 這位(前)WAS的prospect可以守2B,3B,SS.... 打擊不算太差,有一點點POWER(不過體型很瘦就是了。) 我是不是忘了提Clayton... 呃,我不是故意的,他應該要比 Castro 要好上一些,我想。 : : 換回 : : K/BB難看,只有 ERA、滾飛比勉強能看的救援投手; : : 打擊完全不行,防守也開始退化的游擊手; : : 沒有打擊、沒有速度、沒有選球的4A工具人; : : 跟小聯盟雜魚一條。 : : 唯一能看的僅有04年第一指名, : : 今年季初被BA選為Nationals十大新秀第八名的Bill Bray。 : : 雖然 Lopez的防守sucks;雖然 Wagner快要被放棄了; : : 但是用一個未來的明星外野手去換一位RP prospect以及一點點的牛棚貢獻? : compare to what they are having right now, it's hard to say only a litte bit : help. : You mentioned that we trade a young OF. Reds alos got two young duo RFs. : One RHP, the other LHP. This is the core of this trade. : Tomorrow will send down two bullpen for these two young arms. : I guss todnight is the test for Stormy Weathers. Maybe he got hineself a : chance for staying in this team. 我想推 Stormy Weathers 這個暱稱。 :p : : 誰能告訴我Krivsky在想什麼? : Sometimes, it is hard to tell. Becasue we don't know what players are on the : block. Reds need to improve the bullpen and denfense for staying in : competition. It looks to me that this is the deal would help. : He also mentioned in today's interview that wait and see. Maybe the other : trades are on the roads. Still has more thatn two weeks until deadline. : Reds is tring to get ready to fight. : (looks the other trades he made this year, give hime some credits. : without those trades he made, Reds won't be in this place right now.) 是的,mauyi兄點出了一個重點, 今年是一個賣方市場。 特別是可靠的SP跟RP更是緊俏物資。 這也是為什麼LAD為了要 OUTBID 競爭對手 NYM 的競價... 甚至出到 Navvaro 去換 Hendrickson 而被大家罵成豬頭.... 然而(!) Hendrickson 並沒有如大家所說的那麼一文不值就是了... (LA 或許會在交易大限前再把他換給NYM也說不定,看到時候能換回什麼東西吧。) 或許有人會說既然今年要補強的代價這麼高.... 那我們可以不補強啊,就放牛吃草看看這支球隊可以走到什麼地步.... 這樣說其實也沒錯.... 但是(!)這是新老闆接手球隊的第一年.... 同時也是紅人迷等了好久以後又一個可以期待的七月(八月? 九月?) 球隊的管理階層無論如何都要拼下去,即使在交易的價碼上有些overpaid也在所不惜... 今天,球隊在七月的前兩個交易中補強了牛棚.... 但是交易並不會到此為止,在老闆承諾的 20 more million 的預算到位以後... Bobby Abreu或是其他的big name在兩週之後加入球隊也不是不可能的事... 就讓我們拭目以待吧..... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.180.108
文章代碼(AID): #14jzRadX (Reds)
文章代碼(AID): #14jzRadX (Reds)