Re: 席林: Red Sox are growing tired of Valentine

看板RedSox作者 (田中鬪莉王)時間11年前 (2012/09/07 17:35), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
http://t.co/GenVGtgo 「我不敢相信8BV還在紅襪隊,就兩邊來說都很令人不解。你相信嗎?他還沒走人?我老 早就說過了,我不管他在做什麼,難道還不夠明顯嗎─他已經是世界上最慘的人了。」 "I feel horrible for him." 談8BV在WEEI上失控: 「我完全不懂,事情都要結束了他又讓事情嚴重一百倍─我不知道為什麼他要讓事情繼續 下去。」 ========== 重點是複習一下abc大的那篇原文 #1FSxbGoA (RedSox) ========== Bobby Valentine just can't win. The polarizing Red Sox manager reportedly has a growing rift with general manager Ben Cherington, and now he's believed to be falling out of favor with his players. Speaking on WEEI earlier this week, former pitcher Curt Schilling said that several players have complained to him about Valentine's behavior. "I thought that the manager that managed the Mets that I was not a big fan of was now going to be a different manager, and I don't think there's anything different at all," Schilling said. "And I don't think that that is going to be conducive to doing well here. There's a lot of things I think that are happening not just from his perspective, but when you talk to these guys -- and I'm still talking to some of these guys -- I don't think this is going well. And I think it's going bad quicker than I expected it to." Schilling said that for all of Valentine's wisdom, he isn't very good at managing people, which was one of Terry Francona's strengths. "One of (Francona's) strengths I think was understanding that to be a great big league manager, you don't have to know when to hit and run, bunt and change pitchers as much as you need to manage people," Schilling said. "I think the major league manager has so little to do with wins and losses, more so in baseball than just about in any sport." He also said that the players don't like how much attention Valentine has brought to the clubhouse. "The point I made the other night was that he's doing a lot of things right now that are forcing his players to extend their media involvement to answer questions about him and the situation when it's already a challenge enough to do it, to play in this market and to win," he said. "Any time you introduce the wild card -- the guy who's going to flip over the spread or throw something against the wall or act and react in an unpredictable way -- it's not a positive thing." --- 命中率★★★★★(5/5) --- 遇到先知還不快跪下! -- "HARD WORK BEATS TALENT WHEN TALENT FAILS TO WORK HARD." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.117.20.246 ※ 編輯: tanaka0826 來自: 122.117.20.246 (09/07 17:35)

09/07 17:40, , 1F
該是老大跳出來帶了!
09/07 17:40, 1F

09/07 19:31, , 2F
先知姊
09/07 19:31, 2F

09/08 02:09, , 3F
柯席林 不意外
09/08 02:09, 3F

09/08 23:15, , 4F
聽說席林因為38 Studios破產了!? 有新資訊嗎? 謝謝!
09/08 23:15, 4F