Re: [漁塭] 2011 BA's Top 10 Prospects

看板RedSox作者 (Westy)時間13年前 (2010/11/07 20:38), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串3/6 (看更多)
Jim Callis on Casey Kelly "It's easy to forget that 2010 was Kelly's first full year as a pitcher, after he split time between hitting and pitching in 2009, and his learning curve against Double-A hitters was steep. The Red Sox aren't worried about his less-than-gaudy statistics, still envisioning him becoming a frontline starter with three possible plus pitches and above- average command. He should reach Triple-A Pawtucket at some point in 2011, perhaps even to start the season, and his big league ETA is 2012." Ryan Westmoreland "Ranking Westmoreland is essentially guessing right now, He was the No.1 prospect a year ago, then his life and career were put in jeopardy by brain surgery. The good news is that regardless what happens with baseball, he'll have a normal quality of life, which wasn't guaranteed. He's making progress with baseball, but the Red Sox aren't going to push him and aren't setting any timetables." Drake Britton "Britton has bounced back from Tommy John surgery to now have the best fastball in the system, sitting at 92-94 mph with sink. He has regained his big-breaking curveball that he can throw for strikes, and he also has the makings of an effective changeup," the magazine wrote. "He has all the ingredients to become a No. 3 starter or a late-inning bullpen weapon." Anthony Ranaudo "Assuming Ranaudo's elbow problems are behind him, Boston may have stolen a frontline starter with the 39th overall pick," Che-Hsuan Lin "He has to have more power. He's a tremendous defender in center field, but big leaguers aren't going to be afraid to throw him strikes if he can't drive the ball on occasion. He had just 23 extra-base hits and slugged .343 this year." Lars Anderson You know, his overall numbers aren't that bad--an .810 OPS at age 22, spending most of the year in Triple-A, totally destroying Double-A for the first month of the season. I almost put him in the Top 10, but bumped him out at the last second. He has really struggled against lefthanders the last two years, and he still hasn't added the loft to his swing to unlock his power, and I couldn't quite put him in again. His stock is down, but he's still a solid prospect. Chris Balcom-Miller That's his upside--a solid No. 4 starter. You can certainly make a case for Balcom-Miller on the Top 30, and as I said, he's No. 31 right now. But I'd have a hard time leaving off Lin or Jacobs or Bogaerts to get him in there. --

11/07 21:26, , 1F
PUSH
11/07 21:26, 1F

11/07 21:30, , 2F
11/07 21:30, 2F

11/07 21:46, , 3F
希望西多土完全康復
11/07 21:46, 3F

11/07 22:39, , 4F
完全激起我買handbook來看的慾望= =
11/07 22:39, 4F
※ 編輯: Westmoreland 來自: 118.160.70.51 (11/08 01:23)
文章代碼(AID): #1CrftKRa (RedSox)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1CrftKRa (RedSox)