[新聞] 小帥哥肩膀受傷

看板RedSox作者 (鐵男)時間15年前 (2009/06/08 18:03), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
BOSTON -- After Sunday's 6-3 loss to the Rangers at Fenway Park, Red Sox center fielder Jacoby Ellsbury stood in front of his locker,sporting a large on his right elbow and another on his left palm. 在星期天6-3輸給條子的比賽之後,我們的小帥哥在他的右手肘和左手掌 纏上了好多好多的繃帶。 "That dirt was so hard, I didn't even have a chance to make a divot," Ellsbury said of his fourth-inning diving,tumbling catch on the warning track in the center-field triangle,robbing Texas' Ian Kinsler of extra bases and ending the inning. "外野的紅土好粗暴喔,我根本沒辦法像在草地上那樣舒適" 小帥哥在比賽結束後 描述他在第四局把金斯勒有可能形成長打的飛球接住,並且結束該局的英勇事蹟。 Ellsbury left the game before the sixth with a right shoulder strain, with the diving catch a secondary factor. His slide into second base in the third,after Kinsler misplayed Ellsbury's hard grounder, scoring Jason Varitek and Mark Kotsay for the Sox's first two runs, was the primary factor. 小帥哥在第六局還沒開始就因傷退場了,但第四局的nice play並不是主要的因素。 真正讓小帥哥退場的主要因素,是因為金斯勒的失誤。小帥哥的強勁滾地球讓金斯勒 失誤,隊長和Kotsay因此回來得分,小帥哥也趁著這個機會滑進二壘。但是這個滑壘使 他受了傷,這才是主要的原因。 "I banged it up a little bit on the slide and tried to play through it," Ellsbury said."Then [I] had that catch in the outfield,landed on my right shoulder, and I think I made it even worse from that.But I iced it up, and it's not feeling too good right now, but we have the off-day [Monday]. [I'll] get it looked at. I think it'll be fine." "我在滑壘時右肩膀撞了一下,但我試著完成我的比賽,"小帥哥說。"接著我那精彩的 nice play確實讓我受到了傷害。下場後我試著冰敷,但是現在感覺不太好,不過我們 星期一休息,我想我會去看醫生。我認為我會沒事。" According to Ellsbury, the trainers said he suffered a strain in the acromioclavicular joint. 根據小帥哥的描述,訓練員說他是扭傷了acromioclavicular joint(AC)。 請問AC是旋轉肌嗎?附上維基百科---->http://tinyurl.com/6n55pg In his third at-bat, Ellsbury grounded out to first baseman Chris Davis in the fifth, further tweaking the shoulder. 小帥哥第三打席滾地遭到球刺殺,這讓他的肩膀扭得更嚴重。 "When he took that swing I think it was bothering him a little bit," said manager Terry Francona."I didn't know that it made a lot of sense to keep him in there. ... The medical people think it's a strain of the AC , which is I guess good as opposed to something different.I think he just jammed his shoulder. He'll be sore [Monday]. He'll get looked at [Monday]." "當他揮棒的時候我認他的傷勢困擾著他,"嚼嚼說。"我不認為有甚麼理由可以繼續讓 他留在場上。"...醫護人員認為是旋轉肌(?)受扭傷。 I guess good as opposed to something different. (上面這句不會翻...有人可以幫忙嗎?) "我認為他星期一時肩膀會痠疼,他會去看醫生的。" 原文出處:http://tinyurl.com/nt9gon 以上大致翻了整篇有關加藤比的新聞 第一次翻譯,請大家多多指教喔~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.173.70.248

06/09 02:35, , 1F
AC joint中文為肩峰鎖骨關節 旋轉肌為Rotator cuff
06/09 02:35, 1F

06/09 02:43, , 2F
AC受傷的話肩關節活動度會受限 抬高或旋轉的動作...
06/09 02:43, 2F

06/09 23:56, , 3F
謝謝回答喔~
06/09 23:56, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1ABE7WGP (RedSox)
文章代碼(AID): #1ABE7WGP (RedSox)