Re: [新聞] Manny不走了

看板RedSox作者 (不完美的一季)時間18年前 (2006/01/06 13:41), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/9 (看更多)
真是好消息,看Manny在紅襪打球真是一種爽快! 不過不知道他到季中會不會又要耍孩子氣了 嗯嗯....SS快來 ※ 引述《NaStradamus (社會主義好!)》之銘言: : 原文網址: : http://kuso.cc/jjS : : Ramirez says he's staying in Boston : : After spending much of the winter trying to accommodate star slugger Manny : Ramirez's wish for a trade, it appears the Red Sox might now have to stop in : their tracks. : Ramirez, who as a 10-5 player (10 years in the Major Leagues, five with the : same team) can veto any potential deal, told an ESPN Deportes reporter in : Miami that he no longer wants to be traded. : "There will be no trade. I'm staying in Boston, where I'm familiar with the : system and where I have a lot of friends, especially David Ortiz," Ramirez : told espndeportes.com, in his first quote of any kind since the 2005 season : ended. .......................................... : ................................................ : ...."These are the best fans in the world, man," said Ramirez immediately : following that game. "They want to win. I want to win, too. I'm back." : Now, it appears he's back again, not that he ever left. : Keeping Ramirez stationed behind Ortiz in the Boston lineup could be a big : boost for a team that has undergone considerable transition this winter. : Leadoff man Johnny Damon fled to the Yankees, Bill Mueller went to the : Dodgers and Edgar Renteria was moved to the Braves. : Ramirez, Ortiz, Jason Varitek and Trot Nixon could allow the Red Sox to have : some semblance of familiarity to their everyday lineup. : Though the Red Sox still have the right to explore deals involving Ramirez, : the left fielder indicated to ESPN Deportes that he'd probably exercise his : veto power. : "I know the American League system. That's one reason I don't want to go to : the National League," he said. "I also want to play for a contender, and I : think with Boston, I'm assured of that." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 192.192.90.100
文章代碼(AID): #13lWBm20 (RedSox)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13lWBm20 (RedSox)