Re: [PR. ] 有沒有人知道第三季的JEFFERY走秀音樂阿??

看板Realityshow作者 (帕洛瑪)時間17年前 (2007/03/14 15:20), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《gtgirl (小悲哀)》之銘言: : 我覺得JEFFERY選的音樂很好聽 : 他的衣服其實很活潑 : 可是音樂卻很黑暗 : 我也不知道這樣的效果是不是就是他要的 : 不過 搖滾樂本來節拍就不像電音那麼強烈吧 : .... : 我要問重點了 : 有沒有人能夠神出那首歌是誰唱的阿?? : 歌名是什麼?? XD 從Amazon看到的有用資訊。XD FYI, the bonus track "Doggy Fun" is the song that was playing when Uli's Fashion Week collection was on the runway. Those who watched the season 3 finale and are interested in Uli's music will want to check out the CD. The other 3 Fashion Week runway songs are not on this disk. Laura's collection-song is called "Laura's Zest" by Spot On Sounds (Sam Shaffer and Adam Balazs), not on CD to my knowledge but is somewhere on the esnips dot com site. Jeffrey's collection-song is called "Swing", by Jeffrey's band which is called Lifter and features Jeffrey on bass and Mike Coulter on vocals; also not on CD to my knowledge but available at the facecrime dot com site. Michael's collection-song is called "Runaway", I don't know if it's available anywhere. (I'm sure this CD is fine. ;-) -- Yes. I am Gabrielle-iciously Bree-lliant. More cookies? :) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.42.169

03/15 08:57, , 1F
也是大感謝~~~^^
03/15 08:57, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #15zw9Jon (Realityshow)
文章代碼(AID): #15zw9Jon (Realityshow)