Re: 我的媽呀!PR208害我差點從床上跌下來(雷)

看板Realityshow作者 (三拍子 是流浪的節奏~)時間18年前 (2006/07/01 14:01), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串14/19 (看更多)
※ 引述《Bocaj ()》之銘言: : ※ 引述《tenoe (誠品商學院四年級)》之銘言: : 關於Tim對的Daniel Franco評價 : 原始訪問請見:(不過有final大雷) : http://www.advocate.com/exclusive_detail.asp?id=28052&page=1 : Q:Were there any straight male designers on the show this year? : I can’t think of any. : A:Oh, that goddamn Daniel Franco. Excuse me. Daniel will tell : you he’s straight. Sort of like, “Hello, I’m Daniel Franco. : I’m straight.” It’s like, “Okay, and your point is what?” : Q:What specifically drives you nuts about him? : A:I’ll just be very blunt about it. He’s a poseur. He was : always aware of where the cameras were. Speaking to him I would : say to him, “Daniel, please respond looking at me. Don’t look : for the camera.” To him, it was always a performance opportunity. : Maybe he acts like this at home, I don’t know. I’ll reveal to : you what it really is that got under my skin about Daniel. He had : a meeting with a big, big, big fashion director here in New York, : and after the meeting she contacted me and she said, “He is no : more prepared to have the conversation that I wanted to have with : him than the man in the moon is.” I was stunned. I thought to : myself, This guy is strutting around everywhere with a model in : tow wearing one of his looks. This guy is a charlatan. : 其實...我覺得Tim就是討厭他的愛演和...高調吧... : 大概除了他之外,Tim對其他人的評價都還不錯 : 看完final後,請務必一看此訪問,很精彩! 其實版上應該有很多強者 我先獻醜了 Q:第二季有任何異性戀男的參賽者嗎? 感覺上好像沒有的樣子 A:喔 那個該死的Daniel Franco,原諒我用這種字眼, 那位Daniel會跟你說他是異性戀,用的口氣可能像是 「Hello,我是Daniel Franco,我是異性戀喔。」 聽起來的感覺就是「我知道了,但是重點到底是什麼?」 Q:有什麼特殊的原因讓你這麼討厭它呢? A:我就直話直說了。他就是個愛裝模作樣的人, 永遠都知道攝影機在哪裡。當我跟他說話時, 我都要跟他說:「Daniel,麻煩請你回話的時候看著我, 不要想找攝影機在哪裡。」對他來說,他總是找到機會 就是在表演,雖然他裝地好像在自己家一樣自然,我也不知道該怎麼說。 讓我告訴你我對他真正的看法吧,Daniel曾經跟紐約一位非常非常 有地位的fashion director(時尚總監?)碰面,在那次見面之後, 那位時尚總監來找我並且跟我說,:「Daniel根本完全沒做準備, 和他的談話與我期望中的相差甚大,和一個月球人談話可能還好一點。」 我相當的驚訝。以我的看法,他就是到處去炫耀賣弄 (後面的with a model in two wearing one of hid looks 抓不準意思我就略過了,歡迎強者版友補充), 就是一個只會吹牛的人。 翻得很差 請見諒啊 <(_ _)> -- 白襪子很好看 只有在棒球場或健身房 在其他場合看起來都很驢 from Carson of F5 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.169.196 ※ 編輯: Djlice 來自: 61.228.169.196 (07/01 14:07)

07/01 14:59, , 1F
在一群gay面前強調自己是straight…難怪會被討厭-__-
07/01 14:59, 1F

07/02 03:56, , 2F
謝謝熱心翻譯捏^^
07/02 03:56, 2F

07/02 08:51, , 3F
多謝翻譯了~~
07/02 08:51, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #14fW_0Ir (Realityshow)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容: