[情報] Real Madrid Castilla 08-09

看板RealMadrid作者 (得中場者制霸天下)時間16年前 (2008/09/08 16:30), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/3 (看更多)
http://tinyurl.com/6kmtqq by Corey Corey是theoffside的寫手,這文章大概寫在8月初,我看完後本想立即翻譯貼上來 不過家中突逢重大變故,我請了一段長假回家,回工作崗位後要需優先處理工作上 的事所以這幾天才有時間翻,文章有點長度,所以會分別貼上,希望大家對自家 農場有多一點認識及了解. (正文) This post took me two weeks, so enjoy it. (\~~~/) (='.'=) (") (")~~ 作者(Corey)說這篇文章花了他2個禮拜~請大家飲喬依 So begins a new year in the cantera of Real Madrid. The Castilla team narrowly missed out on the promotion playoffs last season, but minus a few disguards and three players called up to the first team, they have every chance of pushing for promotion once again. 新的一季在訓練場展開了,上季小朋友在季後賽的升級之路惜敗但有三位小朋友 被徵召上了一隊,有機會讓自己更加精進. They have also made some interesting signings, with the likes of Fran Rico from Pontevedra, Migeul Palanca and Jose Zamora from Espanyol, Guillermo Diaz Ubieta (a massive 18 year old center back) from Murcia who will probably be with the C team to start, and some other player I dont remember his name though, shoot. 而我們也簽下幾個新面孔,來自Pontevedra的Fran Rico(中場),來自西班牙人的 Jose Zamora(RW)及Guillermo Diaz Ubieta(讓人印象深刻的18歲CB)來自Murcia, 而他也將在C隊開始他的皇馬生涯;還有其他的名字是我未曾所聞的. Ahh! Javier Modrego, who was with Castilla last season, but has now been purchased outright from Real Valladolid, and who is being called the “Xabi Alonso of Valladolid”. 噢!還有號稱 "Valladolid的Xabi Alonso" 的Javier Modrego,他上季就加入 Castilla但最近才將他買過來. Transfer Gossip (轉會八卦) Castilla (well, Real Madrid) is interested in Borussia Dortmunds young center back/defensive midfielder Marc-Andre Kruska. He is a phenomenal talent in my opinion, making 96 appearances for Dortmund and he is only 20. He is a cross between a young Christoph Metzelder and Sebastien Kehl, both Dortmund standouts. 皇馬對德甲Dortmunds的年輕CB/DF Marc-Andre Kruska有相當的興趣. 20歲的Kruska擁有驚人的天份,他已為Dortmunds出賽了96場比賽 (wiki寫97場),他有著年輕時Matzy及Kehl的天份,這兩位都是Dortmunds 出身的優秀後衛. The initial idea is to bring him in this summer and have him train with Real, but ultimately help Castilla in their push for promotion, occassionally being called up to the full squad if needed. 一開始的想法是計劃在這個夏天將他帶來Madrid,並且幫助Castilla升級,並加強 一隊的板凳深度. Also interesting Castilla is Mateo Musacchio, a River Plater player who is an Argentine youth international, u-17. He is a central defender who has made first team appearances in 06-07, and is a great prospect. 另位讓Castilla感興趣的球員是來自河床同時也是阿根廷U-17國青隊成員的 Mateo Musacchio,他擁有巨大的潛能並在06-07賽季就在一隊亮相過. Negotiations are on-going, but I have not seen any mention of this on Real’s main site. We will have to wait and see if this becomes a transfer, but with the surprise signings of Juan Forlin and Villafane from Boca last year, you never know. Tottenham have been sniffing around as well, and Wikipedia has him as being on Castilla’s roster, although this cant be confirmed. 目前談判還在進行,不過官方並沒有任何的對外說明,我們看看這樁轉會是否能成. (就我所知談判已經中止,沒談成....) 但是去年夏天從Boca簽下Juan Forlin和Villafane還是讓人驚喜 (Forlin還在等他的義大利護照....) 同時熱刺也在觀注著Musacchio,而Wikipedia已將Musacchio登錄在 Castilla的名單內,但是這是個未被證實的消息 (可是我在Wikipedia沒看到耶~) I like the idea, and I think we should use the Castilla team as a reserve squad for our younger(u-23) players more often. Drenthe, Higuain, Gago etc. would have had an easier time adjusting to Spain if we had done this. 我喜歡這樣的主意,且我認為應該利用Castilla儲備一些優秀的U-23球員, 如阿瓜,Drenthe及Gago,這樣同時也可以幫助他們來調整適應. (未完..待續) -- Phyllis says "No,I never loved you, Walter...not you,or anybody else. I'm rotten to the heart. I used you,just as you said. That's all you ever meant to me.Until a minute ago, when I couldn't fire that second shot." from 《Double Indemnity -1944》directed by Billy Wilder -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.146.0.14

09/08 16:53, , 1F
推,期待下文
09/08 16:53, 1F

09/08 17:06, , 2F
推,r大辛苦了!
09/08 17:06, 2F

09/09 18:54, , 3F
大推`
09/09 18:54, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #18nEAGMr (RealMadrid)
文章代碼(AID): #18nEAGMr (RealMadrid)