[新聞] FourFourTwo 票選卡佩羅為年度最佳教練

看板RealMadrid作者 (我只有散光)時間17年前 (2007/01/23 00:41), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
二月份的FourFourTwo選出了年度五大最佳教練, 1. Capello 2. Ferguson 3. Lippi 4. Hitzfeld 5. Mourinho 該雜誌有卡佩羅的專訪,大概PO幾則上來。 那個....自己亂翻的~~如果有誤歡迎糾正 XD ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 問:You're seen as a very serious coach... 你似乎一直是個很嚴肅的教練... 卡:Yes, definitely. You can make jokes, but when it's time to work it's serious. People say:" I have a problem with my wife, with my kids, with my family." We all have problems but you have to work when you are here. As coach you have to appreciate those problems and help where you can but when we have to work, we work. We don't work much in terms of time, but our work is intense - or should be. What I want is for the players to work with intensity, to listen, to do the things I ask. 平常的時候可以輕鬆開開無傷大雅的玩笑(那模仿你算不算在內 XD), 不過一但牽扯到球場上的一切,你就非得嚴肅不可。 而我也不過是要球員做達到我所要求他們的標準罷了 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 問:Football's changed a lot over the last 12 years. Has your model changed? 過去12年裡足球改變了許多,你的策略有跟著改變嗎? 卡:Football has developed in terms of speed, pressing, and the systems people use. The environment has changed, too - sponsors, marketing. That can make it difficult. But my idea of football doesn't change, it evolves according to the players I've got. Everytime I get new players, I evolve. I won at Roma with three defenders then I played with four. I've played with three up front, then with two. And don't forget: it depends on the players' condition too. If a player's in bad shape, he won't play. All those factors influence you style. 世事多變,不過老子我只在乎我手上有什麼球員可以上場, 而什麼隊型也是根據球員的狀況而定。沒有什麼變不變的。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 問:How do you get in their mind? Can you be their friend? 你會試著當球員的朋友嗎? 卡:No, no. Definitely not. Because you have totally different roles. A footballer thinks about himself and only himself, I have to think about 25 players. 給你三個字...不‧可‧能。球員只替自己著想,而我卻要替25個人著想, 這角色跟立場都是不同滴。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 問:Are most footballers selfish? 所以大部分球員都是自私的? 卡:Most? All of them, every one. And rightly so. It's their career. My career is to deal with 25 players and choose 11 or 18. Their career is just to think about themselves. When I don't play a player, I'm not his friend. That's why I can't be their friend and shouldn't try. 大部分???應該是全部吧。不過這很正常,因為這是他們的事業,所以 他們可以自私一點。而我的工作就是負責在這25個人裡挑11個人上場踢球, 當我不派誰上場,我就成了敵人。而這也是為什麼我無法成為他們的朋友, 也不該嘗試打破這種關係。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- 問: Can you treat all players the same? 你能夠平等對待每一個球員嗎? 卡: No. But there are some things that you have to do the same with all the players. For me, it's important that the players know I respect them all equally, that I demaned the same effort from all of them. But I can't treat them all the same because they don't all respond in the same way. 還是那三個字,不可能。 我只能告訴妳,我都很尊重我的球員,我也希望他們能夠知道這一點。 但我無法平等的對待每個人,因為並不是每個球員都會以相同的方式 對待我。 -- ○︿ Goal 啦!!!!!! ︿ 進球真是他馬的簡單! ●﹤ ﹦﹦ 〈 =========================== -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.229.204.222 ※ 編輯: meja 來自: 125.229.204.222 (01/23 00:44)

01/23 00:56, , 1F
噗哧..
01/23 00:56, 1F

01/23 01:13, , 2F
跟我在義甲認知的他完全相同 XD
01/23 01:13, 2F

01/23 01:55, , 3F
謝謝翻譯~~感覺就像他會說的話XD
01/23 01:55, 3F

01/23 09:36, , 4F
的確像是Capello會說的話 =.=+
01/23 09:36, 4F

01/23 22:49, , 5F
死老頭~"~ 可惡
01/23 22:49, 5F
※ 編輯: meja 來自: 125.229.202.187 (01/25 16:17)
文章代碼(AID): #15jEax17 (RealMadrid)
文章代碼(AID): #15jEax17 (RealMadrid)