Re: [情報] 四方交易即將完成

看板Raptors作者 (Toronto Raptors)時間15年前 (2009/07/09 20:09), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Just a quick good morning to get the news rolling Doug Smith http://thestar.blogs.com/raptors/ This is going to be one heckuva day. And without question it will be the greatest day of Bryan Colangelo’s tenure as president and general manager of the Raptors. As I mentioned late last night, the Shawn Marion deal is a four-teamer but not only does it allow Toronto sign Turkoglu and deal Shawn, it gets them a serviceable player in Antoine Wright, a veteran in Devean George AND it preserves the mid-level salary exception they can now probably use to sign Carlos Delfino or someone like that. Or Anthony Parker, of course, although I hear he’s committed to Cleveland. No that verbal agreements can’t be broken, right Hedo? What I've been told by a most-trusted source is that, yes, it's four teams, Shawn goes to Dallas, and the Raptors can sign their own free agents (Parker and Delfino) and still have the $5.5 million mid-level. The cost? Well it appears to be Hump and Quincy Douby, which is too bad in that both seem like good guys but it’s not as if they were leading Toronto to any championship or anything. Anyway, here’s Marc Stein’s story, which is the best one out there at the moment. I’m off to visit my friends at Starbucks before I finish off the morning blog. Just thought I’d get this one up here. Trust me, it was a wild, wild day. -- ※ 編輯: BColangelo 來自: 24.3.16.9 (07/09 20:11)

07/09 20:54, , 1F
留MLE中產下來可以保留簽其他球員的空間真的很重要!
07/09 20:54, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1ALTuM0k (Raptors)
文章代碼(AID): #1ALTuM0k (Raptors)