Re: [討論] GameSpot:The Top 10 Races In RTS Games

看板RTS作者 (無想流流星拳)時間15年前 (2008/11/12 14:20), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《NoCanDo (沒法度)》之銘言: : armors. However, they are quite tragic soldier that gave up their lives for : the empire. Way of becoming a Space Marine involves 19 serious operations, : and each operations actually make soldier of Space Marine monsters every : time. Space Marine race reminded me of Samurais in medieval Japan in that : soldiers all devote their life ultimately for The Empire. This uniqueness : makes Space Marine a #9 unique race in our list. 其實星際戰士的架構有多次的改動... 早期的星際戰士的是單純的太空海軍陸戰隊, 後來因為奇幻版的 laserburn 和受 warhammer fantasy 影響, 變成太空版的騎士, 後來八十年代異形受歡 迎了, 就慢慢有感情投射變成了打異形的重甲陸戰隊, 並出現所謂的終極星 際戰士 terminator. 到了再後期一點有 Epic 的出現, 強調大規模的戰爭, 就出現了巨型機械人 泰坦和戰團的概念. 而戰團的概念就比較像羅馬帝國, 包括戰旗, 徵號都是 模仿羅馬帝國的. 因此可以這樣說, 早期的 Space Marine 是羅馬軍團, 在帝皇變了植物人之 後就漸漸變成十字軍. 在最近的設定中比較像武僧, 用日本來比較的話, 與 其說像武士不如說像佛教僧兵. 西方人自少讀的 tale, 對騎士的概念比較多在於 questing, 比方說殺殺一 些野生動物, 救女人之類. 所以聯想不到. : #8: Orc (Warcraft universe) 魔獸的獸人 : Roc Tarr! Orc is in our 8th place of 10 races in RTS genre. Warcraft was : probably the first fantasy RTS game to make Orc as a playable race, and it : was huge success! Even now, many players have Orc as their favourite race. : Orc warriors are barbaric, ruthless, and violent, but they have their own : 'code of honor', which is one of many things that make Orc an interesting : race. While Orc is similar to Space Marine, it ultimately owned Space Marine : because of its originality. 近年顯示, 美國人對 orc 這種族很有感情投射的傾向. 似乎他們認為自己 是 orc 的後代. : #3: Tau (Warhammer 40,000 universe) 戰槌40k的鈦金人 : For the greater good! Yes! Tau fights for the greater good! Tau is our #3 the : most interesting race in RTS genre. Tau is very original in unit designs, and : their goals are something to be reckoned with. Not many races actually fight : for greater good, but Tau is! Tau's interesting yet great units really makes : this race even better than others! 其實 Tau 不很特別. : #2: Brotherhood of NOD (C&C universe) 終極動員令的血尿兄弟會XD : So finally it came. The best brotherhood in any RTS games. Brotherhood of NOD : is formed by the charismatic yet slightly psychotic leader called 'Kain', and : goal of the brotherhood is very interesting. Kain's leadership shines this : race foward, and unique units also makes this race a fine race indeed. While : GDI proclaims to use weapons in order to protect, NOD uses weapons and : technologies to murder and 'purify' oppositions. Brotherhood of NOD always : play major role as villain-like race, and always are in conflict with : optimistic GDI. 本來只是一群恐怖份子而已. 因為蘇聯解體, 地球上美國再也沒有假想 敵, 唯有打一些不知所謂的敵人, 那個年代的軍事遊戲, 打的不是恐怖 份子就是毒梟, 地區海盜, 民兵叛亂等. 氣魄少了八十年代動不動就世 界大戰一截. : have any different ideas? E-mail me. I always look for unique RTS games, as I : am an RTS mania myself. : List by tonykorea : 各位的最佳RTS種族列表又是如何呢XD 一線生機: 背景故事對三個種族的描述都很好, 可惜受限於當時的思 想, 造出來的三個種族都差不多. 十八空降旅也是值得一玩. -- 基於飲水思源的理念, 還是該打的廣告, hkday.net --- 碩果僅存還願意和其他地區轉信的香港 BBS -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 144.214.37.254

11/12 17:56, , 1F
等等, Orc那段是怎麼回事?????? XD
11/12 17:56, 1F

11/12 18:01, , 2F
我也想知道那段有來源嗎!?還滿歡樂的XDD
11/12 18:01, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #196dN8sr (RTS)
文章代碼(AID): #196dN8sr (RTS)