Re: [情報] 第一本官方寫真書即將發行

看板RHCPs作者 (反骨)時間14年前 (2010/04/16 22:16), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串2/6 (看更多)
http://pic.pimg.tw/nosweat0911/4bc84d2bd7db9.jpg
最引人注目的一個內頁。 這段故事經過這麼多年本該可以拿來說說笑笑回味一下, 但現在再看,卻覺得真他媽心酸啊。 John兩次離開的原因幾乎相同,對於團體中的責任感到倦怠。 還真是有種毛骨悚然的感覺...XD 2000年在日本Budokan的訪問中, 主持人問到距離他們上次到日本相隔8年的時間(應該是說這個組合相隔8年), Flea還調侃John說:「是啊,上次John太愛這個國家了,所以中途脫團了。」 XDDD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64xFnljiAmk
真沒想到8年後同樣的事情又再次發生啊... 現在看真是哭笑不得。世事真是難預料。 大概就是92年的離團鬧得太難看, 去年John的聲明中才會特別強調這次是在平和、理解與尊重下的決定。 "I COULD HAVE LIED" J: I was 18 when I joined the band. I was totally off balance. When I quit I was 22 and I just thought everything's over. I needed time to do absolutely nothing - time to have no responsibilities other than to experience life. The resentment I built up against Anthony is real personal stuff. Honestly, I think in his soul he really wanted me to be exactly what I am, but he has certain needs from people that even he has no explanations for. John: 「我18歲加入樂團。我的日子完全失衡。 22歲時我離團,我就是覺得這一切夠了。 我需要時間好什麼都不做,需要時間不用負擔責任,好好去體驗人生。 對Anthony的憤恨、作對完全是衝著他而來的。 老實說,我認為他打從心裡希望我可以做我自己, 但他有他自己也無法解釋的需求。」 F: There were a few things John was really mad at me about, too. We talked. I had offended him over a bunch of things. He's anti-everything to the point where we're flying to Japan and he's really upset when we get there. Suddenly he announces he can't go on and wants to quit. "Wow! Great timing, dude!" I was going through my own personal shit and was real unhappy myself. I was recovering from divorce, having a hard time dealing with it and couldn't sleep. I didn't think I could make it. Literally it felt the walls were closing in. I was stressed, in a near-panic state all the time, miserable beyond human endurance, ready to collapse. Probably one of the worst times in my life, for sure. Flea: 「John也曾經生過我的氣。我們談過。我曾經冒犯過他幾次。 當我們要飛去日本時,他看什麼都不順眼,即使到了他還是很不爽。  突然,他宣布他無法繼續下去想要退出。『哇!真會挑時間啊。老兄!』 當時我才剛經歷過一些私事,也很不開心。 我還在調適離婚的心情,很難受也睡不著。我甚至覺得我熬不過。 好向四周的牆都往我逼近。我壓力很大,隨時都快要爆炸了, 逼近忍受的極限,幾乎要崩潰了。這絕對是我一生中最難熬的時刻。」 C: John just isolated himself. It was just so important for four of us to connect while we play - we're not the fucking Eagles who don't talk to each other at all, not even on stage. This is a gang, a tribe, a big family, a brotherhood. Maybe it's dysfunctional, maybe we differ on things, of course we sometimes get on each other's nerves, but it's still a fuckin' family at the end of it with a whole...(接下頁) Chad: 「John把自己封閉起來了。我們四人在演出時保持交流是很重要的。 我們可不是他媽的老鷹合唱團(編按:老鷹躺著也中槍XD),在台上台下都不交談的。 這是一個組織,一個團隊,一個大家庭,手足之情。 或許有些失調,或許我們觀念不同,當然我們有時也讓彼此抓狂, 但最終仍然是一個家族...(接下頁)」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.132.148

04/16 22:47, , 1F
Chad:我們可不是他媽的Eagles! XD
04/16 22:47, 1F

04/17 17:17, , 2F
先推
04/17 17:17, 2F

04/17 19:38, , 3F
我們可不是他媽的Eagles!
04/17 19:38, 3F

04/17 19:40, , 4F
期待下一個第8年 John三度歸團 ...
04/17 19:40, 4F