Re: [問題] 出版企劃該怎麼寫?

看板Publish作者 (Chandler)時間18年前 (2006/08/09 23:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串13/13 (看更多)
※ 引述《Grayhawk (灰鷹爵士)》之銘言: : 標題: Re: [問題] 出版企劃該怎麼寫? : 時間: Mon Aug 7 09:15:26 2006 : : : 你們老闆用的是 Nielson Bookscan 的 data 嗎? : 這個其實只要每月 10 美金就可訂閱,拿到鉅細靡遺的美國銷售數據。 : 台灣就沒有這種具公信力的資料來源了... Sorry! I need to reply in English. No, we are private consulting firm specialized in managing workplace. The cases I have this summer for publishers and bookstores, they all came to us for our help regarding wages, bonus and promotions. You see, for example, how should you convince the board to set more bookstands in a domestic airport after 911? And have a division in charge of it in your company? It's a huge investment and usually the board asks for "second opinions" or "expert opinions". That's what we do. So all the data are coming from the clients. We need not only the sales but very detailed data sets to decide, mostly, hiring and firing. In fact no one in the publish industry ask us how to run their business. They know much better than we do!!!! We got hired because there are conflicts inside them. Sometimes I have the feeling that my clients won't tell us all the truth because they want a biased conclusion(favor their side, of course...) That's why I try to understand this industry more. And, I guess it's also the reason sometimes I ask idiot questions.....:) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 70.80.45.76
文章代碼(AID): #14sVbB5k (Publish)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #14sVbB5k (Publish)