Re: How to use the "default window behavior" in …

看板Programming作者 (殺人貓™)時間17年前 (2007/03/02 20:16), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《machette@kkcity.com.tw ( )》之銘言: : I dock a toolbar in the bottom of Mainframe[ in function of : CMainFrame::OnCreate() ], : so I can initial my application with docking that toolbar in the botom. : My problem: : After I hide that toolbar by any click event, I can't start my application : with default toolbar by rebuild [it is hidden from last time use] : In other words, first time I start my application and I see the toolbar in : the bottom, then after I hidden the toolbar, I can't see the toolbar anymore : in initial time : How could I do ? : I just need to see the default window behavior designed by programmer. : Thanks for help. Maybe you can try use this as default in switch loop DefWindowProc <== As long as it is not packed by MFC, so you can't find out whether HWND is, so maybe you can use this MFC version of DefWindowProc CWnd::DefWindowProc(UINT, WPARAM, LPARAM) exact usage of this you can look up in MSDN2. Almost the same as API version but lecked of HWND. Hope it helps -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.132.211.69
文章代碼(AID): #15w1MvWn (Programming)