[劇本] DQ8美版對話錄 - 005 瀑布洞窟之旅

看板PlayStation作者 (豬豬)時間18年前 (2006/08/02 20:05), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
(到了瀑布下的洞窟前) King Trode : It looks like we've found it. Naturally I'd love to come in with you, but I couldn't possibly put Medea in danger. I'm sure you'll do a fine job of finding the crystal ball without us, Superpig. We'll be waiting here. You be careful in there! (進洞窟冒險去囉…^^) (與同伴對話) Yangus : This is like lookin' for a needle in an 'aystack! How are we s'posed to find a crystal ball in 'ere then, eh!? We'd better go carefully 'ere, guv. Don't wanna get ourselves 'urt or nuffin'. Yangus : This place is nice on the eyes an' ev'erfin', but the damp don't do nuffin' for me, I tell ya! I can't stand bein' all wet like this. Feels like I've 'ad an accident or somefin'! Yangus : Where d'ya reckon that crystal ball is anyway? You don't think it's at the bottom o' the waterfall, do ya? We'll be stymied if it is! (戰鬥記錄畫面) King Trode : It is a fine thing to immerse yourself in combat, I'm sure. Most admirable! But don't forget the task at hand! The crystal ball, hm!? 洞窟中的男子 : I came to look at the waterfall and I stumbled upon this cave! A waterfall cave...It's so intriguing! I was trying to explore, but I've gone and got myself completely lost. 擋路的拿著大木搥的怪物 : Well, well! You must be really brave to come up and talk to me like this! A man that looked like a peddler came along earlier, but when he saw me he ran away without saying a word! Anyway...As you've probably realised, you'll have to fight me if you want to go any further! What do you think? Brave enough for that, are you? (選Yes) R-Really!? Y-You are brave. That means you must be a good fighter... I know! In recognition of your bravery, I'm going to let you through! Off you go. Be careful now! (選No) I thought as much! Then you'd better on your way. (再交談一次) Do you by any chance, think I'm a bit of a wimp? Well, I'm not, I tell you! If you don't believe me, why don't you try your luck and fight me!? (選Yes) R-Really...!? Th-Then I suppose that's decided. Let's fight! (選No) I thought as much! Then you'd better on your way. (就憑這隻小東西…唉…一人摸一下就解決囉) 倒在地上的可憐的怪物 : Y-You caught me off guard. Uuurgh...but I suppose you won fair and square. Go on, you can pass. (講完話繼續倒地不起^^") 在Level 2遇到了slime : (Slurp!) Guess what!? This passage is a dead end! Do you believe me? (選Yes) Yay! Then I'll tell you something good! It is a dead end, but there's a treasure chest up there! (Slurp) (再交談) : I'm so happy! You believe me! (拿到寶物後) : Wow! You got the treasure? Was it any good? I've been wondering what was inside that chest for ages! (選No) Why not!? Taht's so mean! Now I feel blue! You don't? Then there's no point in me telling anything! Have a nice adventure, Byebye! (再交談) : Just forget it. I didn't expect you to believe me anyway.(Slurp) (拿到寶物後) : Wow! You got the treasure? Was it any good? I've been wondering what was inside that chest for ages! (在Level 3的底端看到了水晶球) A crystal ball is suspended in the air!Reach out and take it? (選Yes) (冒出了Geyzer怪物) Geyzer : Wha ha ha! Surprise, surprise! Meet Geyzer! I am the master of this waterfall! Oh, how long it's been! How many people have gone and come! Ten long years and more I've waited! Ten years, I tell you! All the time hoping for the left one...I mean, the right one to come... But enough with the introductions! Now for the torment of muth! Does this brystal call...er, crystal ball belong to you? (選Yes) Ha ha ha haaa! At last! At last we feet, mace to mace, you halfwit human! Now I'll teach you a moron! Argh! I mean a lesson you won't forget! (選No) No!? But, I was sure you were the one! Oh, the lone, lonely years! Ah, go, then! My wait continues! (選No後再交談) : What? You again? I, Geyzer, am the master of this waterfall, I tell you! Oh, how long it's been! How many people have gone and come! Ten long years and more I've waited! Ten years, I tell you! All the time hoping for the left one... I mean, the right one to come... Now then, have I asked you this bethree...er, before!? Does this brystal call...er, crystal ball belong to you? (之後同上 ) (將Geyzer打敗後) Geyzer : Argh! The pain, the pain! Oh, my old wound! Ever since I got this, I've not been right quite. And it's all because of you! What!? You don't know what I'm talking about...? Then you...You're not the true owner of this crystal ball! No! The shame, the shame! So strong! Strong enough to withstand my fearsome might! You are no fortune-teller! Wait! Could you be...? The waterfall rears many humours, you know. I hear a castle called Trodian has been cursed. That it was run over...overrun by thorns. And that only one person inside survived. He set off on a journey, leading a corse and a hart with a lone driver. As I thought! That was you! I don't know what you want with this crystal ball...But it's yours now. I accept dehands...Or is it defeat? (拿走水晶球囉) One last thing! Should you meet the true owner of this crystal ball, tell him this from me! DON'T THROW THINGS IN THE FALLWATER! So, ware thee fell! Oh, the pain, the pain! The pain of my old wound! (與同伴交談) Yangus : I s'pose that Geyzer geezer's 'ad a bit of an 'ard time of it, really. I mean, gettin' whacked on the 'ead like that wiv a crystal ball! Must be awful not bein' able to talk proper, like. But why'd Kalderasha throw it away in the first place? That's wot I don't get. Yangus : That Geyzer said somefin' a bit odd back then, eh? You know. That thing about the thorns and the castle and only one person survivin'.. Wot was 'e on about, eh!? Yangus : Well, we've got wot we come for. No point 'angin around in this damp old place no longer. Let's 'ead back to town and get that crystal ball to Valentina. She must be dyin' to see it, eh!? (出洞窟後與同伴交談) King Trode : Goodness! All that happened inside a cave!? It's extraordinary that this Geyzer monster knew all anout us... But how preposterous to say that you rescued me from the castle! It was I who rescued you! These monsters never get their facts straight! Preposterous, I tell you! Yangus : You can tell that crystal ball's a real'un. Glows better, like. Bet we'll get a good fortune outta this one, eh? I can always spot when a thing's worth somefin'. I was famous for it back in me younger days. King Trode : Right! Time to return to Farebury and have Kalderasha tell us where to find Dhoulmagus! That's why we went to all the trouble to get the crystal ball, after all. Yangus : Oy! Wot trouble did you go to, grandad!? It was the guv an' me that done all the 'ard work! King Trode : You ignorant imbecile! Don't you realise that when my subjects suffer, I suffer!? Yangus : Subject!? Since when 'ave I been your subject!? King Trode : ......... (到鎮上後與同伴交談) Yangus : Diamond! We got our 'ands on the goods! Now to deliver 'em to Valentina! D'ya remember where 'er 'ouse is? I think it was next to the well, weren't it? Yangus : I feel a bit better now we got the job done. I mean, not nervous like I was the last time we was 'ere.... I s'pose the job ain't quite done yet though, eh? Not 'til we 'and over the crystal ball. I was gettin' ahead of myself. Yangus : If we wanna catch the Dhoulmagus, we've gotta find out where 'e went first. If that Kalderasha's any good at the old fortune tellin' lark, 'opefully 'e can tell us where we should be 'eadin'. That's if 'e comes round a bit an' agrees to do it in the first place. (於是拿水晶球去給Kalderasha囉…^^) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.76.211
文章代碼(AID): #14q9KDtt (PlayStation)
文章代碼(AID): #14q9KDtt (PlayStation)